Reunion tours are the last card played out bands can play because...

Who gives a fuck? It's all entertainment folks... Anthrax are one hell of a metal band and if you like their music cool. If you don't, that's cool as well. I just don't see a point in someone constantly writing bitter messages on an internet forum of a band that has "betrayed" him and/or has backstabbed a current-former band member or a fan... Seems a little masochistic doesn't it?

I´m with TD on that one!
And btw, new Judas Priest kind of suck. I just hope Anthrax doesn´t do such an eighties wannabe crap when they reunite.

I don't know what everyone's problem with the reunion is. Anthrax have never made anything as good as Spreading and Among with Bush and the reunion is going to be fucking cool, even if it was brought about by Sharon Osbourne

ThrashMetalSkull said:
I don't know what everyone's problem with the reunion is. Anthrax have never made anything as good as Spreading and Among with Bush and the reunion is going to be fucking cool, even if it was brought about by Sharon Osbourne
I don't understand why they'd do a reunion for $haron, if they're not on Ozzfest.
:confused:
I think if they're doing a reunion, they're doing it for ANTHRAX.

I agree with the person that posted that it is stupid for anyone to feel "betrayed" by the reunion. Its a band, not my band, and not your band--hence our opinions dont really matter now do they. If you like the band, support them, go and see them, if not then dont.