OZZFEST S.F. PICS

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Well we made it! Had good seats 101 V and got 2nd stage backstage passes so I took a few pics from behind the lines. Most bands stayed in their trailers when not performing so not many pics and autographs....I got one Mastadon pic from Denver signed and that's about it.
100_1502.jpg

100_1510.jpg

100_1513.jpg

100_1523.jpg

100_1525.jpg

100_1526.jpg

100_1530.jpg

100_1535.jpg

100_1540.jpg

100_1547.jpg

100_1554.jpg

100_1599.jpg

100_1607.jpg

100_1616.jpg

100_1604.jpg

Wow! I was wondering how those would come out since we were not at the rails this time... pretty damned good! Those sidestage shots are awesome as well! GREAT JOB :headbang:

Love the pic of us w/ Dan and Robert :) Even though my mug is half hidden... all the better :tickled:

Wheezer said:
Geezo pete! You all had a helluva week, didn't ya? Nice pics again. Iommi hasn't aged a bit, has he?

Dazed and Abused but soooooooooooooooooooo well worth it!!! Now to top it off IRON MAIDEN is laying their hands on the ROCK WALK OF FAME on Friday! :hotjump: UP THE IRONS BABY!!!!!! :hotjump:

Caught Sabbath in 83 and damn they were great on Sat. I think of their ages and then watch Ward just pounding it out and ol' Ozzy jumping up and down, clapping was just great to see and fabulous to hear!!!

All in all I thought it was a well run festival the major bummer being when stage 2 shutdown there was absolutely NO DOWN TIME...they could've at least given a few thousand fans 15 min to get to the other stage!

We saw medics and sherriffs, security everywhere and no violence at all. The pits were full on raging at stage 2 but the looks on some of these kids faces after being on the rail for 6-8 hours in sun whew! certainly enjoyed those passes! Thanks V and Spidey :headbang:

Abused is damned accurate Kitty! Hoping to make it home tonight... although I left my house keys :ill: can you let me in please?

What did you guys think of Shadows Fall? I saw them & In Flames a week ago on their off date in Portland for a Rockfest done through FM Rock Station. Firt time seeing both of them they kicked ass. Of course In Flames in heavier on the newer material, but I still can say I caught them live...