PP VI Pics

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
My pics from PP6. There's a few TM valid ones in there. Dargor, I've got the one of you and DC Cooper in the booth and not posted. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you. The ones of you and DC on stage are pretty crappy though.

Prog Power VI Pics

MetalRose said:
Dammit, I didn't meet either of you, I don't think....

-Metal

Thanks for the coolness NM and Darg.

MR, I met you last year and I ran into you briefly this year. You were coming in the door as I was on my way out. I said hi and you gave me a "Who the hell are you?!!?" look. We'll see you next year. No worries.

MetalRose said:
Didn't mean to give you that kind of look. Was a bit distraced this year. :(

-Metal

Bah! Don't worry about it. No harm, no foul. We'll catch up to each other next year. :wave:

Rider of Theli said:
and since Wheezer opted out of the Therion show, here are a few pics I took from the front row, plus a shot or two of Urban being his usual self...

Excellent pics! I've been considering catching Therion in Denver next Wednesday after hearing all the rave reviews. Lots of those were from people who didn't expect to like them at all.

It was good to meet you Hoyt. Glad we had the chance.

:D it was also good to meet you. And I hope you check out Therion in Denver. I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are eclectic, indeed, but they put on quite a show - even more intense than I had imagined after seeing a few videos. Pretty damn cool.

:kickass:

~Hoyt.

Wheezer said:
My pics from PP6. There's a few TM valid ones in there. Dargor, I've got the one of you and DC Cooper in the booth and not posted. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you. The ones of you and DC on stage are pretty crappy though.

Prog Power VI Pics

The "oldschool" crowd in full force here. Great pix !!

49486053.Old_School.jpg

Bryant

Rider of Theli said:
:D it was also good to meet you. And I hope you check out Therion in Denver. I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are eclectic, indeed, but they put on quite a show - even more intense than I had imagined after seeing a few videos. Pretty damn cool.

:kickass:

~Hoyt.

Sorry we didn't get to hang out much this year Hoyt !! It was great talking to you.

Bryant