Ozzfest?

TX Metal Cowboy

Picture Boy
Sep 25, 2004
College Station, TX
Anyone here going to either shows in TX for Ozzfest? I decided to go against my personal values and attend the show just because it was free! Besides...LORDI is playing for cryin' out loud!!! :hotjump: Not to mention Behemoth, Nile and ChthoniC!! I think Ozzy might be playing too, I know Zakk will be there for sure!! Everyone else is just fillers, though I respect 3 Inches of Blood for their salute to the old skool.:headbang:

I'm not going to any of the shows. I kinda wanted to for Behemoth, Daath, Lordi, 3IoB, Nile, and mostly for Ankla. Problem is, the tickets were all taken before I got one, and besides Dream Theater is playing in Dallas the same day :D

Yeah Symphony X is playing in Houston that day so I had to way my options!

Whoa whoa, wait! Dream Theater in Dallas, Symphony X in Houston, and Ozzfest all on the same day? Someone didn't do their homework... :Smug: I would have expected Dream Theater and SymX to be touring together. Then again, I know better than to assume they didn't consider it. I'm just irritated I don't get to see both! :lol:

I have a fantastic 3 weeks at the end of July beginning of August

Monday July 23 SX only 4 hours away!!
Monday July 30 Ozzfest with all the great second stage acts
Monday August 6 Dream Theater - I have great seats for this 4 rows behind the 150 ticket area!!!

Ok if only I did not have primo seats for Ozzfest. Yes it was possible to get awesome seats without paying the VIP costs!!

Bah! Now you tell me! :err:
Thats okay.. Dream Theater > Ozzfest 2007 in my book, unless someone I like more than DT was headlining, like Queensryche or Def Leppard. That's pretty much it, and I doubt either will ever be included. :lol:

Thats okay.. Dream Theater > Ozzfest 2007 in my book, unless someone I like more than DT was headlining, like Queensryche or Def Leppard.

Lordi_ID_by_lordi_club.jpg

I disagree :headbang: Sorry, its an obsession now!

True. Lordi does rock. They are one of the few reasons I would want to go. I suppose I should catch them before their gimmick fades. I'm hoping they'll have their own tour soon.

Dream Theater is an obsession I haven't been able to overcome in 13 years. They win. :lol: