OZZY OSBOURNE, PROPHETS OF RAGE, ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON Set For OZZFEST MEETS KNOTFEST

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ozzfest Meets Knotfest, a combination of the two hard rock and metal events that first took place last September in San Bernardino, California, will return to Glen Helen Amphitheater And Festival Grounds in early November. Tickets go on sale Friday, July 14 at 10:00 a.m. (PT) at Ozzfest.com and Knotfest.com. Early ticket prices range from $29.00 for a single-day GA lawn ticket to $239.00 for two-day GA pit passes; a variety of VIP packages are also available for each day. Said Ozzy Osbourne: "Last year's show with BLACK SABBATH was just incredible and I'm thrilled to be coming back this year with Zakk, Tommy, Blasko and Adam to headline the 21st anniversary of Ozzfest." Added SLIPKNOT's M. Shawn Crahan: "It's that incredible time again where Ozzfest and Knotfest meet up to bring all music fans together for two days of rock and roll. Let's not forget the beautiful culture we are involved in and the history that is being written. Join the true passion of our concepts. I'll see you there. Stay (sic)." Stated Sharon Osbourne: "Ozzfest Meets Knotfest is coming back for another round. Last year we had over 75,000 people attend and we have another great lineup this year with Ozzy's first solo show in L.A. in more than six years. This is not just another show… it's Ozzfest Meets Knotfest! And this year's event means the world to me as we'll be amongst friends like PROPHETS OF RAGE, ROB ZOMBIE, DEFTONES, MARILYN MANSON and STONE SOUR... It's going to be another amazing weekend.” Said SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR's Corey Taylor: "Knotfest was never supposed to be exclusively about SLIPKNOT. It was always about the things that fueled the spirit of SLIPKNOT: music, art, passion, insanity, and the tribes that give it power. So it would make sense for Knotfest to carry on these ideas, even without SLIPKNOT. Because these things are the gasoline of creativity, and there's plenty to go around, with plenty of great bands, acts and things to see. Teaming up again with Ozzfest means another weekend of the biggest, baddest, loudest and best. I hope you all will join us; it's going to be (sic)." The multi-stage, two-day weekend camping event will include more than 40 acts. Ozzfest - Saturday, November 4 Main Stage OZZY OSBOURNE PROPHETS OF RAGE DEFTONES CHILDREN OF BODOM ORANGE GOBLIN Second Stage KREATOR BARONESS HIGH ON FIRE IRON REAGAN 1349 HAVOK KYNG TOMBS NIGHT DEMON THROWN INTO EXILE Nuclear Blast Extreme Stage POSSESSED SUFFOCATION FALLUJAH RINGS OF SATURN Knotfest - Sunday, November 5 Main Stage ROB ZOMBIE MARILYN MANSON STONE SOUR EIGHTEEN VISIONS PRAYERS Second Stage TESTAMENT LIFE OF AGONY THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER UPON A BURNING BODY GOATWHORE DEATH ANGEL CODE ORANGE ONI STITCHED UP HEART DED Nuclear Blast Extreme Stage REPULSION EXHUMED WARBRINGER GHOUL
ozzfestknotfest2017officialposter_638.jpg

Continue reading...