Pagan Metal

just thought Id reply and maybe knock this thread back to the top so others will click on it.
this is some fucking cool music! when I think of polish metal I think of Behemoth or Vader, now I will think of Ante Lucem too.

very powerful and cold, keep it up...

hey there, really really like this sound :) ..
i have added you into my folder of bands to add to one of my radio stations on mp3.com, dunno when they will next be updated, but you shall be on there :) .. \m/

please check out this link
http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/html/promote.htm
this is where you can add a band profile to our site, add your web links, including mp3.com, do banner trades, get reviews, and lots more, so please have a look, you deserve some exposure :) ..

good skills

Hey,

First of all I wanted to say thanks. As far as the future of Ante Lucem, we are writing some new shit, got a couple new songs, and will be plaing a concert October 26th in Lux (Brooklyn, NY) with The Dying Light. I hope that anyone from the New York area might come by and hang out with us!

Thanks once again! Hope to hear from you more!

Sfarog
Sfarog@yahoo.com

According to Ante Lucem's info on mp3.com :

"attention..fuckers..: antelucem we be doing a show with The Dying Light on Sat. Oct.26 at a club called LUXX in williamsburg Brooklyn. club luxx is located at 265 grand street between driggs and roebling in Williamsburg Brooklyn 11211 doors open at 7 we go on at 8 and it's only 7 bucks. so be there. .THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE AN AFTER PARTY WITH THE DYING LIGHT .SO GET READY TO WALK OUT SHITFACED. LATER MOTHER FUCKERS"

I'll post the flyer if I can.

Hey, thanks guys.

We just played a show on Saturday at Club Luxx in New York and it was fuckin amazing! The sound was great, and the small crowd was definitely getting into it. I'll try to post a few pictures in a couple days.

Sfarog

Greets!

As promised, here are some pics from our show at Luxx:
ante1.jpg

ante3.jpg

ante4.jpg

ante5.jpg

Sfarog

I think it might have been around 60-80 people there, but I'm not sure how accurate that guess is. I know that there were at least 25-35 people who came out to see Ante Lucem specifically. Even though we were the opener, we brought in the largest portion of the crowd. It rocked, since most of them are good friends of ours. It was a good drinking night!

Sfarog