Paganfest America Part IV

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Paganfest America Part IV Featuring ENSIFERUM, TÝR, HEIDEVOLK, TROLLFEST, HELSOTT - Dates Confirmed

Dates for Paganfest America Part IV featuring ENSIFERUM, TÝR, HEIDEVOLK, TROLLFEST and HELSOTT have been announced and can be viewed below.

p17hnbo1t1ucc3mt1rho1vq01o7v5.jpg

March
30 - Denver, CO - Summit Music Hall

April
1 - Tempe, AZ - 910 Live
3 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge
4 - Reno, NV - The Alley
5 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
6 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
7 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre
9 - Edmonton, AB - Starlite Room
10 - Regina, SK - The Exchange
11 - Winnipeg, MB - Zoo Cabaret
12 - Saint Paul, MN - Station 4
13 - Chicago, IL - Reggie's
14 - Columbus, OH - Al Rosa Villa
15 - Baltimore, MD - Soundstage
16 - Philadelphia, PA - The Note
17 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
18 - Montreal, QC - Metropolis
19 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance Theater
20 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium (NE Metalfest)
21 - New York, NY - Gramercy Theatre

My band shares a member with Helsott. We wish them tons of fun on this tour. For those going, allow me to encourage you to show up early enough to give Helsott a chance. :) It's not really my bag - I haven't attended any of the past Paganfests nor do I own any albums by any of the bands except Tyr, who I love - but I should probably suck in and go to this one.

For those going, allow me to encourage you to show up early enough to give Helsott a chance. :)
Allow me to +1 that sentiment - the first time I saw them (maybe two years ago?), I considered them good for a local band, but not particularly exciting. Since then, they've steadily improved and the last time I saw them, they had the tightness and feel of a touring band. They're not reinventing the wheel musically, but they're damn good at what they do and are worth showing up early for.

Getting ready to head to the New England Metal Festival right now. The best day will definitely be Saturday and the Pagenfest IV roster! Especially looking forward to TYR!