Pagan's Mind Full Album Being Streamed (Legit)

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Facebook:

The complete album is now FREE streamable on a dutch television website "3 Voor 12"! If you haven't ordered the new album yet, then this is a good possibility to hear it before you get it! :) Let this also be a nice heads-up to the people who got delay of the LP version and/or the limited edition version. Enjoy!

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/luisterpaal/44767901#luisterpaal.44767901

it auto starts i think. Decent quality too

I listened to it once while I was doing some other stuff and then I just got done listening to it seriously. It's a good album. I like the melodies on it a lot. Something it does better than GE is that there's at least 1 of those really dreamy hooks in every song. There's not 1 song on it that's knock down drag out metal without any hooks. I think this is the best Pagan's Mind can sound with this style.

From the perspective of an avid gamer, I'll say that I think they need to add some new mechanics or build the next one on a new engine (don't replace the people, just the parts) to stay relevant. I don't want to see PM become the Call of Duty of Melodic Metal.

If anyone got their copies a little early, the booklet (at least in the limited edition) has a cool FAQ page for each band member, and when asked about their favorite gigs, most of them raved about what an amazing experience Progpower was. Nice to see PPUSA getting praise :)