PAGAN'S MIND - GODS EQUATION PROMO POSTERS IN STOCK!

John, seriously - relax. Aren't you able to just view a question as a question, and then get on with life? You're embarrassing yourself here. Move on.

I dont embarass easily Claus. You think I would make an ass of myself on youtube videos if I did? Why am I embarassed because I wanna know what it matters to you if I sell some posters or not?

Anyways I asked a question, and I noticed you dodged it. Are you gonna avoid it, or answer me? You asked a question , now I am.

What did it matter to you that I'm selling some posters? Theres obviously a reason you asked me.

RAKOSH! LOL! Touche!

What did it matter to you that I'm selling some posters? Theres obviously a reason you asked me.

Sure John, the reason is that I saw on your page that those posters are exactly the same that I got for free, and that you can pick up in stores etc. Why on earth would you then charge money for them (besides the postage)? Anyway, I honestly don't care what your objectives are. It's your choice to do so - I just wondered when I saw it was the same ones that are handed out for free.

No need to get all hostile when I ask you a question. It really doesn't suit you. Lay off the hormones and drink some milk, that'll do you just as good (heck, even a beer would be fine, huh?) :kickass:

c.

Sure John, the reason is that I saw on your page that those posters are exactly the same that I got for free, and that you can pick up in stores etc. Why on earth would you then charge money for them (besides the postage)? Anyway, I honestly don't care what your objectives are. It's your choice to do so - I just wondered when I saw it was the same ones that are handed out for free.

No need to get all hostile when I ask you a question. It really doesn't suit you. Lay off the hormones and drink some milk, that'll do you just as good (heck, even a beer would be fine, huh?) :kickass:

c.

Out of sheer curiosity Claus... what stores here in the US can anyone just pick up those posters? i'd like to know.

because anyone who buys them is going to be stateside

Out of sheer curiosity Claus... what stores here in the US can anyone just pick up those posters? i'd like to know.

I've been to plenty of stores where workers just hand you out free stuff like stickers and posters. However, you probably couldn't find a Pagan's Mind poster anywhere in the US so I will agree with Drum dude that for the "must-have superfan" it might be nice to have. Though, his response to a harmless question was just insane.

If i may offer a suggestion (if you promise not to jump all over my nuts... if yer gonna, just skip this post)...

They're already factory folded. Most posters are. Why not ship them in a flat, padded envelope, maybe a bit of cardboard or something and write "do not bend" n' shit all over it? you can buy those padded envelopes for fairly cheap (even in bulk) and i think due to the way the post office does postage, the flat envelope is cheaper than the odd sized tube. Don't hold me to that, but i'm fairly sure that's accurate.

Just a suggestion to save you some money.

If i may offer a suggestion (if you promise not to jump all over my nuts... if yer gonna, just skip this post)...

They're already factory folded. Most posters are. Why not ship them in a flat, padded envelope, maybe a bit of cardboard or something and write "do not bend" n' shit all over it? you can buy those padded envelopes for fairly cheap (even in bulk) and i think due to the way the post office does postage, the flat envelope is cheaper than the odd sized tube. Don't hold me to that, but i'm fairly sure that's accurate.

Just a suggestion to save you some money.

WHAT! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW TO SHIP THESE!! ;)

No seriously thats a pretty good idea. I think I'll look into it tomorrow. Thanks for the tip! I guess my logic was I know some people hate folds, so I was gonna unfold, and roll em but really I guess once folded it really doesnt matter. I think your idea is much better which would also reduce the cost some.

They're already factory folded. Most posters are. Why not ship them in a flat, padded envelope, maybe a bit of cardboard or something and write "do not bend" n' shit all over it?

Why would he want to shit all over the envelope? These are for the fans! You Washington folk have some weird fetishes!

:Smokedev:

I agree about the preferred no folds, but as i said it looks like they're factory folded, so they'll be creased either way, regardless of shipping.

This has just been *my* experience with said matters.

On the other hand, it's always worth a few more dollars to get a fucking tube in the mail. The neighbors are all like "wtf is that? Blueprints for a nuclear weapon? Signs for a new callgirl business? Mattel's 'Tube-o-Ants™'?" Always keep the neighbors guessing what you're up to...