Pagan's Mind - Heavenly Ecstasy + new song

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
paganheavenly.jpg

Norwegian melodic power metallers PAGAN'S MIND have set "Heavenly Ecstasy" as the title of their sixth album, due 20th May 2011. The follow-up to 2007's "God's Equation" was mixed last fall by Stefan Glaumann at Toytown Studios in Stockholm, Sweden.

A brand new song from "Heavenly Ecstasy" entitled "Intermission" here:

More from lead singer about the album sound here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=154795

Last edited by a moderator:
Pagans Mind 2011 May UK Tour

20th - London, Underworld
21st - Manchester, Satan's Hollow
22nd - Wakefield, Snooty Fox
23rd - Grimsby, Yarbirds
24th - Nottingham, Central
25th - Birmingham, Roadhouse

The only time I've ever heard Pagan's Mind was when I saw them open for Stratovarius. I remember them putting on an absolutely spectacular show, the crowd was huge on them, and their vocalist was on fire the whole night, a great voice on him. Unfortunately the only song I remember was God's Equation, which was awesome.

I'm listening to this song and I really dig it. I think I'll have to get this album, thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT: Wow, this song is really good! I'll try to order this when it comes out, I really hope the rest of the songs are on par with this one.

Release dates for this:

May 20, 2011 - Germany
May 23, 2011 - Rest of Europe
May 31, 2011 - USA, Canada

Tracklisting:

1. Contact
2. Eyes of Fire
3. Intermission
4. Into the Aftermath
5. Walk Away in Silence
6. Revelation to the End
7. Follow Your Way
8. Live Your Life Like a Dream
9. The Master's Voice
10. When Angels Unite
11. Never Walk Alone

12. Create Your Destiny (bonus track)
13. Power of Mindscape (bonus track)

New 8 minute song released, Revelation to the End, can be found here:

Have to say I'm liking this. Love that solo. :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really like the singer, as always... Looks like the other one wasn't just a fluke! Putting this on the list.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heavenly-Ecstasy-Pagans-Mind/dp/B004NQUKKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306135467&sr=8-1-spell"]Hey look this album is out now too![/ame] And it sounds pretty good!

Got the special edition when it came out but still haven't unwrapped it yet... damn work gets in the way. I've heard it's pretty awesome but i would expect no less from Pagan's Mind :p been listening to their live album recently - really good sound quality on that!! it was mixed by the guy who did God's Equation. Sound phenomenal live, it's a crime that i haven't seen them yet. Next time they come round these parts i'm there.