PAGAN'S MIND - Intermission video now available!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

"Intermission", the new video from Norwegian melodic power metallers PAGAN'S MIND, can be viewed below (courtesy of Metal Injection). The song comes off the band's sixth album, "Heavenly Ecstasy", which will be released on May 20 in Germany, May 23 in the rest of Europe and on May 31 in USA/Canada via SPV/Steamhammer. The follow-up to 2007's "God's Equation" was mixed last fall by Stefan Glaumann at Toytown Studios (RAMMSTEIN, MADONNA, WITHIN TEMPTATION) in Stockholm, Sweden. The effort will be made a available in four configurations: A limited-edition digipak with two bonus tracks, 28-page booklet and poster; a double gatefold LP with two bonus tracks on orange-colored vinyl; as a standard jewel case; and as a digital download.

Hey, that's my husband with the band at 0:53. :)

~Jen

I'm in the video twice between 3:00 and 3:20 :kickass::headbang:

Thats video number 2 I am in (first being Aegean Shores).

Gotta love my bros, and very classy with the Dio/Moore tribute at the end!

Can't wait to see everyones reaction when the album is out! It fucking smokes! I will announce a CD showcase VERY soon.

Mine has been on pre-order for some time now - definitely a blind buy. To me, this sounds more like their style from Enigmatic: Calling. While God's Equation was good, Enigmatics was their best and one of my all time favorites. Jorn has the best guitar sound in the business. The whole band kicks ass!:headbang:

Damn is this video amazing. I recognize alot of the people from Progpower USA. Was a lot of the live footage taken from the DVD at Progpower among other places? I think some of the outside pics/ video was outside the Granartmore right?

Hey is that Michael, the singer from Circus Maximus at 0.50 (on the left)? I know that's the driveway at the Granada/ Artmore though.