PAGAN'S MIND "LIVE EQUATION" NTSC HERE...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Ok, thank you for all the order and support of the band...

We've placed an "Out Of Stock" on the Limited 3-disc box but we have 9 LMTD BOX sets left to sell by PHONE ORDER ONLY today at 763-391-9344.

We also have in the 2-dvd and 1cd/1dvd set for online purchase NOW. We are almost out for the first shipment so this will only hold us until later this evening. We introduce all our specials thru private "weekly newsletters" and preorder have been taken since September. Orders will all be out the door by Monday for preorders and those that still need time to order.

*The band did it! It's been a tough ride to get this out to you but it's now reality. The full release was remixed and remastered and is in NTSC U.S. playable version and not PAL at our store, so watch where you buy if you need a U.S. playable version. It's here in time for Christmas.

I am by the phones today if you need a limited edition. They are first come, first served.

www.cdinzane.com
(763) 391-9344 office

Thank you for all the orders. The 9 Limited Edition Autographed 3-disc box sets we had left are gone as of 12:28pm central time.

We still have the standard 2dvd NTSC set and 1cd/1dvd NTSC set available.

You can order online for a shipment, or call us direct.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

WWW.CDINZANE.COM
763-391-9344

yeah right

Just curious, why the negativity - if it was intended to be negative? Did you try to order one and it didn't go through? Did you have some kind of problem with the site or phone order? Just wondering because I've ordered tons of stuff from Zane and despite some slow shipping, I've never had a problem and always received my orders and pre-orders. There was just a lot of information in Zane's post and I can't tell which part your "yeah right" was addressing. Legitimately curious. :erk: