Paging Dr. T-Man...Paging Dr. T-Man

I dont know what is up with TMan. I have messaged him and messaged him... with no reply...I serious ly hope nothing shitty has happened to him. I kinda liked being co"owner" of preddy.

What was his buddies name that stopped posting here because he didn't like what Billy was saying? Maybe if we message him, he might get back with us on the whereabouts of the mighty T-Man.

It was Tom Warrior and he posted something on Anthrax board like a week ago. Not a word on T-Man though.

Is this a gay thread? I think it's cute how much you all miss him...he's moved on...there are plenty of other gay fish in the sea...I know it hurts, but you'll get past this.

MyHatred said:
Are you out there? I was just wondering if you are still alive and well:yow: . Hope everything is ok

Hey Dudes,

First let me say thanks for the concern!! I really do appreciate it.
I've fallen into some health issues that have affected how and when I can do things right now...They became an issue around the beginning of Aug and got worse from there..I can't really say what's going on because truthfully I don't know...I have to go back to the hospital the first week of Oct for a series of tests.

The last time I had heard from Tom Warrior was the day that Gigantour was coming to Manchester, NH...Due to how I was feeling I had to skip the show
and I don't know if I bummed him out or what...But I thought a life long friend would've tried to get in touch (Wrong again)

Anyway once again thanks for at least being curious if I'm still alive and If all goes well I'll be back posting again sometime soon

Hawng, Myhaterd, Johnnie, jurched and everyone else I've been cool with
You guys rock!!!

T

P.S. I know this isn't the place to ask this question but I'm going to anyway...
I think some of you may know this but I am a Born Again Christian (From before the day I started posting on this site) And anyone who wants to send up a prayer or two for the T-man it I know it will be heard and from my standpoint it will be greatly appreciated!!!

T_man357 said:
Hey Dudes,

I've fallen into some health issues that have affected how and when I can do things right now...They became an issue around the beginning of Aug and got worse from there..I can't really say what's going on because truthfully I don't know...I have to go back to the hospital the first week of Oct for a series of tests.

The last time I had heard from Tom Warrior was the day that Gigantour was coming to Manchester, NH...Due to how I was feeling I had to skip the show
and I don't know if I bummed him out or what...But I thought a life long friend would've tried to get in touch (Wrong again)

Anyway once again thanks for at least being curious if I'm still alive and If all goes well I'll be back posting again sometime soon

You guys rock!!!

T

P.S. I know this isn't the place to ask this question but I'm going to anyway...
I think some of you may know this but I am a Born Again Christian (From before the day I started posting on this site) And anyone who wants to send up a prayer or two for the T-man it I know it will be heard and from my standpoint it will be greatly appreciated!!!

Tman, get well dude. We miss ya here. You know Im not a religious dude, but for you I will say a prayer.

T_man357 said:
Hey Dudes,

You guys rock!! T

T-MAN! Good to see you didn't skip out on us. Not without a legit reason, that is. I'm sure you'll be back to yer old self soon enough. Don't forget to stop in every now nad then to unleash some pent-up fury.

I know it helps me! (Bit like a psychological crutch, keeping me from going totally crazy violent on annoying people in the supermarket and DMV.)

Anyway, sure, I'll send some Blessings your way: May the Lord's peace be upon you and restore your health to its fullest. Amen!!

Jurched