Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Have a drink on me

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

KrgFn

Aug 18, 2008
UK
Hi everyone!

I was thinking about the Pain clips today, and wanted to know which one(s) you preferred and why?

Shut Your Mouth is absolutely the best :worship:
Anyway my top3 is:
1- Shut Your Mouth
2- Monkey Business (very funny-metal :headbang:)
3- Eleanor Rigby (Peter is.. awww :loco:)

I've chosen "Monkey Business". A nice combination of live footage and some crazy backstage vids!

haha ))
Try to find the differences between "Monkey Business", "Have a drink", "Feed Us" and Hypocrisy's "Weed Out The Weak" :(

clips with a plot more complicated and interesting than the installation of the concerts and backstage... Listed are also good, but not so much in a row! :(

I didn't know it wasn't official, but it wasn't on your youtube channel and I had kind of forgot about it... (it also doesn't appear on the Pain-fr site or on Wikipedia)

I just saw I also added Eleanor Rigby because it is on the Wikipedia page, but there isn't a real clip for that...

Anyway, I voted for On and On because I kind of see myself in this girl.

I am at a point in my life where I am looking for a career. I am still sort of a student and have succeeded all I have done until now, and most of the time I have been really good at it. But I keep on changing direction, looking for better, looking for something different, searching for what I really think I will be able to do for the rest of my life and where I can do it (I move to a different country every year right now). In other words I am looking for my booxing...