Pain of Salvation - PP III

I know there is a Pain of Salvation messageboard out there where someone posted the exact setlist. I have the link somewhere but I can't find it right now. Here is what I remember (by album, not the order in which they played them):

Entropia:
!
People Passing By
Oblivion Ocean (I am 50% sure about this one)

One Hour By the Concrete Lake:
Spirit of the Land/Inside

The Perfect Element:
Used
In the Flesh
Ashes
Morning on Earth
Song For the Innocent
Falling
The Perfect Element

Remedy Lane:
Of Two Beginnings
Ending Theme
Fandango
This Heart of Mine (I am 95% sure about this one)
Undertow

I was thinking about that moment of PP3 just yesterday, and I remembered how great it was, I wish that they could play this year, it would be great.

And the best part of that concert was that I was in that "Remedy Lane" part of my life, that was an album that touch my heart deepply, and to have the chance of listening it live last year was amazing.

I missed Peter Gabriel's 1st ever Minnesota performance for it. The only negative was the fact Blind Guardian's encore prevented them doing an encore and playing Beyond the Pale. I also was a little saddened that Daniel had to leave right after the performance and re-join The Flower Kings in England while the rest of the PoS guys hung around and chatted on Saturday. But, I still hold the 2 1/2 hour Lansing, ILL performance with the highest regard. PPUSA 1.0 is and probably always will be remembered as very special day(s) for me. I sure as hell hope Glenn is trying to book them for next year, esp as they have an epic release upcoming and their fanbase seemingly continues to grow more and more.

Kyle

Soundscape said:
(...)
But, I still hold the 2 1/2 hour Lansing, ILL performance with the highest regard. PPUSA 1.0 is and probably always will be remembered as very special day(s) for me. (...)
Kyle
No question about it. PoS's performance at ProgPower USA 1.0 remains one of the Best Five Performances I've ever seen. Such passion and talent that night.

There were guys crying in the front-row.

I was in awe.

Pellaz said:
No question about it. PoS's performance at ProgPower USA 1.0 remains one of the Best Five Performances I've ever seen. Such passion and talent that night.

There were guys crying in the front-row.

I was in awe.
Sorry to bring back this thread...but I was wondering if anybody actually remembers the PP1 setlist for PoS? I couldn't find it anywhere..

Riceloft said:
Sorry to bring back this thread...but I was wondering if anybody actually remembers the PP1 setlist for PoS? I couldn't find it anywhere..
Couple of relevant links:
http://www.geocities.com/angra_651/ProgPowerPicsindex.html

http://www.dragoncon.org/private/pp-usa01/

Used
In the Flesh
Ashes
Morning on Earth
Welcome to Entropia
Winning A War
People Passing By
Nightmist
Oblivion Ocean
Revival
Handful of Nothing
Song For the Innocent
Falling
The Perfect Element

(Encore)

Spirit of the Land
Inside
Idioglossia
!
Leaving Entropia

Kyle

Holy shit that is one hell of a setlist. Depressing to look at almost!. Didnt even have the slightest clue that PoS played Idioglossia live before either. I hope they make it to Canada one year hehe...