PAIN to everyone from Italy

WELCOME!!!!!

As you can see, I live right by Venice...

We should get together and go to some shows dude, maybe jam a little...I play guitar.

I'm American, so parlo poco l'Italiano, LMAO!!!!!

Actually, I clicked on your link and saw yer band...I think you're probably over my head...you said you were in a band, I didn't realize you were in a SIGNED band, LOL!!

over your head?

don't be so shy!!!!

I can't wait to meet you pal, and have a playing together
me too I play guitar

would you like to come and see us live 27th of July in Verona
it's a saturday and there's a camping...Lacuna Coil are playing too...

DUDE!!!!!! MY BUDDIES BAND IS OPENING UP FOR LACUNA COIL AT THAT SHOW TOO!!!!! THEY'RE CALLED "TO DIE FOR" (not the Finnish goth band)!!!!!

I'm so fuckin' there dude.....

Lacuna Coil fuckin' owns....

KICKASS!!!!

If I can get together with my band, maybe we'll all show up...if my drummer will ever fuckin' call me...

FUCKIN' A MAN!

I'm only like an hour and 10 minute train ride from Venice, being from Aviano and everything.

KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm so there....

I'll just have to figure out when I can take the trip, as we have a 4 day weekend coming up (4th of July for Americans), and I MIGHT be going to Milano, I dunno.

Speaking of Milano, did you go to Day at the Border/Gods of Metal? IT FUCKING OWNED!!!! After the show, I hung out with Nile, Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy...everyone was at Transylvania Pub. Best weekend of my life...

We gotta get together soon, brother!!!!

Speaking of Milano, did you go to Day at the Border/Gods of Metal? IT FUCKING OWNED!!!! After the show, I hung out with Nile, Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy...everyone was at Transylvania Pub. Best weekend of my life...

I can imagine bro!
I wasn't there...so full of work with Mothercrae's promotion and starting new Paincore Records label man!:hotjump:

I'm fukkkking getting crazy doing all this work but we will kick asses as never before starting september 2003 man!

:devil::devil: