Pain - You only live twice

In Sweden we have a saying that goes:

The taste is like an ass. Divided.

Even thou I agree a little bit with all of you I really have to say that most of the new songs live their own kind of life. There's going to be bits and pieces for everyone to enjoy. "You Only Live Twice" spans from everything between Hypocrisy alike melodic death metal and more kind of classic hardrock (like DW) to the more old school industrial PAIN songs and really heavy kind of gothic doom style.

So for all of you who expected the first single to be more industrial... wait for it.

/D

I have listened to this song a couple of times and tried to figure out the lyrics, I think most of this is correct :)

I just fell out the sky it’s been a hell of a ride,
I’m back again
Things were looking good, I was on the move
Until I met you

Sweet lose in the sky got a smile of an Angel
Come here and spread your wings
I’m just a dirty old man trying to play your game
I’ll set your wings on fire

She knocks me down
I’m in for the count
I’m going down

Oh dirty woman, she tricks you with her smile
My dirty woman, she's in for the kill, killing me

Her needs
her life,
not afraid to show what’s on her mind

I never listen to a word of what people say
just stay away from you
Cause I don’t need a woman to slow me down,
Don’t want to sing the blues

No!

She kocks me down!
I’m in for the count
I’m going down, down down.

My dirty woman, she’s in for the kill, killing me

My dirty woman, she’s in for the kill, killing me

Oh!

Oh dirty woman, she tricks you in her smile
My dirty woman she’s in for the kill, killing me

Oh dirty woman, she tricks you in her smile
My dirty woman she’s in for the kill, killing me

Oh dirty woman.

I have listened to this song a couple of times and tried to figure out the lyrics, I think most of this is correct :)
tnx! ))

i think:
>it’s been a hell of a ride,
It's been one hell of a ride - idiom

>So we lose in the sky got a smile of an Angel
Sweet(?) lose

>She locks me down
she knocks me down

>she tricks you with her smile
she takes...
but it seems that in the first verse - "she takes ", while in the second "she tricks"

ps soooo aaaa... you know ;)
pps I imagine how painmusicians read it and laugh :D

I just listened to the song. Well, ... I'm not too enthusiastic about it. If I want to hear P.T. shouting or screaming I listen to Hypocrisy. But I'll buy the CD anyway!

Have you heard about the buttocks? After a lot of shit between them they are now friends again :p

No but seriously, if the songs are good enough for Peter to put them on the record they will probably be good songs. I have never been dissapointed in a PAIN record.

In Sweden we have a saying that goes:

The taste is like an ass. Divided.

Even thou I agree a little bit with all of you I really have to say that most of the new songs live their own kind of life. There's going to be bits and pieces for everyone to enjoy. "You Only Live Twice" spans from everything between Hypocrisy alike melodic death metal and more kind of classic hardrock (like DW) to the more old school industrial PAIN songs and really heavy kind of gothic doom style.

So for all of you who expected the first single to be more industrial... wait for it.

/D