Paintball

Montu Sekhmet said:
yeah, thats bitchin......totally...tht's sooooo bitchin.........

sorry, just listening to alot of Zappa right now.

Yep, and I'm drunk, w00000t, and I was the first one out at a online poker tourney w00000t..(even though I'm really good at poker, it was a bad beat)

Well, I just dropped the gun off at x-fire to have a tech go thru it and make sure that its in 100% working order, he put a bottle on it and fired it, sounded nice.

RobbM said:
Well, I just dropped the gun off at x-fire to have a tech go thru it and make sure that its in 100% working order, he put a bottle on it and fired it, sounded nice.

any paintball player who has been playing for more then a year could probley call themselves a tech. You learn the "INs and OUTs of your gun pretty fast." if you ever take apart you gun yourself just make sure you in and flat surface in an open area so you dont loose anything. Have fun though man, its a good time.

well, I don't know anything about them (or even how to put it together)so I figured it would be a good idea to pay like $25 for guys at a pro paintball place to go over it. plus I don't know any pro players..

Oh yeah, just played today for the first time, had a blast, not to sore today, but i'm sure i'm gonna be a hurtin' tommorow. The Tippmann is the shit, I never jammed once, no did anyone else (were all using 98 customs, 1 using a older 98) nor did any have to clean there barrles or anything, infact, my friend Russ told me in the 5 years he's had his 98 that he has never had to clean the barrel once, not even at home. The flatline pwned everyone, I can get killer distance and accuracy with it. I'm going to get a few more mods for it though, first i'm going to change the tank to 90° or do a remote line, I find the tank a bit combersome where it is with the folding stock. then i'm going to upgrade the trigger to a Response and get a viewloader revolution loader. The only issue I had with the gun, was the saftey lock is a little loose and liked to drift into lock, not a good thing, but very fixable.

Great, now that I am getting into cooking, contemplating buying a bass, building a stereo, thinking about building a new computer, you come along and make me want to buy a paintball gun too :cry: