Paladino's Fri. Oct 26th

I'm sad but we won't be there. I have to work tonight till like 9pm but $$ is not there for us to go.. when your closer :) Miss ya girlies... 60lbs ladies :)

I'm sad but we won't be there. I have to work tonight till like 9pm but $$ is not there for us to go.. when your closer :) Miss ya girlies... 60lbs ladies :)
We miss you guys too, Darlene! Wow 60! Keep it going on, girl! Brand new wardrobe coming soon, huh? Such a hardship! :lol:

It was good to see you having fun off the clock, Maleni! Big thanks for taking such good care of our friends here, too. :) Ya, Skott?! :headbang:
It was really great crowd, too. So much energy! :kickass:

Aces High
Boots
Trooper
Flight of Icarus
Sun & Steel
Fear of the Dark
Another Life
Invaders
Murders in the Rue Morgue
# of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed
Sanctuary
Run to the Hills

and now the setlist for the next night at Tap Daddy's:
Different World
Invaders
Wasted Years
Trooper
Icarus
22 Acacia Avenue
Alexander the Great
# of the Beast
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Phantom of the Opera
Sea of Madness
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed
Run to the Hills

It was good to see you having fun off the clock, Maleni! Big thanks for taking such good care of our friends here, too. :) Ya, Skott?! :headbang:
It was really great crowd, too. So much energy! :kickass:

Hey Aja,
Had a blast like always :headbang: - I think I had a little bit to much fun I was hurtin :ill: yesterday, Thanks to everyone that bought me a drink.
Till next time.
maleni

aja,

you gave a very passionate performance of "flight of icarus" after doing the dedication to the Jeff from Xpeld (the all-female tribute band cd is great, btw).

i love paladinos. didn't take any pix of the maidens that night. was having battery issues.

and i second the request for "strange world" haha "prodigal son," of course, too! :heh:

oh, my halloween costume at work today is 80s metal guy. i'm wearing my KILLERS t-shirt and priest hat LOL :headbang:

aja,

you gave a very passionate performance of "flight of icarus" after doing the dedication to the Jeff from Xpeld (the all-female tribute band cd is great, btw).

i love paladinos. didn't take any pix of the maidens that night. was having battery issues.

and i second the request for "strange world" haha "prodigal son," of course, too! :heh:

oh, my halloween costume at work today is 80s metal guy. i'm wearing my KILLERS t-shirt and priest hat LOL :headbang:
Thanks Eric - it was a pretty emotional moment for us all. It was good to see you out there - and thanks for helping out Jeff's family. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the family fund. You all made a difference. :)

ya aja- thank you so much for going the extra metal mile for the poster and thank you too, maleni for taking such good care of me. you guys are beyond the best:worship:
maleni it was great to see you not working at mcmurphy's as well:kickass:

a pic from the show of me and my girl heat :kickass: thank you everyone for helping make paladinos our favorite local haunt !!!

sara_heather_pal_1007.jpg

Awesome pic Sara!! God damn I want your guitar, or at least mine painted like that!! :lol:

i get lots of compliments on the artwork :) not a paint job, but peavey has a new online custom shop where you can get any graphic put on the body by upoading it - i'll have to check it out an namm and see the results up close.

i get lots of compliments on the artwork :) not a paint job, but peavey has a new online custom shop where you can get any graphic put on the body by upoading it - i'll have to check it out an namm and see the results up close.

May want to also see Terrapin who does stunning pickguards.

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00352.jpg