Scream for me, Tarzana! Maidens at Paladino's this Sat., 3/30!

Apr 10, 2009
Come help us commemorate Maiden's first drummer and rock out to a set laden with Clive Burr-era songs, in honor of his recent passing. :headbang:

Dia--a kick-ass tribute to Dio--will also be on the bill! :kickass:

PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563
www.paladinosclub.com

Not that I am an expert by any means, but in my opinion the sound was really good from where I was...everything was awesome. I think my first show was in June (battle of the bands), and from that time till now for me, this show and the one at the Tiki Bar ( I think thats the name ), the sound was off the scale. No offense to Ibanez ( I own one too ) or the mfg. of the pink guitar, but that green Jackson is like the Hammer of Thor when its played, smashes everything in its path. Love that axe.

Cool. I didn't want to come across the wrong way, your Ibanez sounds outstanding as well, but something about that Jackson, has some rad punch to it. If I may ask, does it have a boost board? The Baerenjaeger shots hit like Thor's hammer that night too.

You all ROCK! My first show was in El Cajon, and am going to your Shamrock show. You do my music taste proud, you hit it and the sound is just INCREDIBLE!!!