Hey, Paladino's this Sat., Nov. 7--who's in?

Apr 10, 2009
We're baaaaack...this Saturday night at good ol' Paladino's!

6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
(818) 342-1563
www.paladinosclub.com

Plus, Just Like Priest will also be performing!

Oooh, and I don't have to drive very far this time. :p See ya there, my fellow Valley dudes and dudettes! :headbang: :kickass:

I'll be there! But......I work 'till midnight that night. Any way you guys could wait for me to show up before you start your set? I would appreciate that! Just kidding! I'll have to miss some of it.......

heading right across the street to that cafe for some amazing coffee :) last pala show i went there and the barista was amazed that i drank his strong espresso kicked coffee down so fast.... he was so amazed that he gave me another one on the house! hahaha im awesome.:loco:

heading right across the street to that cafe for some amazing coffee :) last pala show i went there and the barista was amazed that i drank his strong espresso kicked coffee down so fast.... he was so amazed that he gave me another one on the house! hahaha im awesome.:loco:

You must have been swinging off the lights during the show after having that much caffeine!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeeeaaahhh! It's been awhile! Myself and a few of the crew from Adventure 16 will be there! After a long hard day of sellin' the goods that get folks out in the woods, I can't think of anything better on a Saturday night than rockin out with you all!

A setlist for the Scot:

Invaders
Killers
Trooper
Wicker Man
Flight of Icarus
Prisoner
Infinite Dreams/Revelations [Infinite was neither crossed out nor performed]
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
Alexander the Great
# of the Beast
22 Acacia Avenue
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

I guess no one will need to tell you the the setlist after the next Paladino's Show.

I became "The watcher in the ring" last night!

Alexander the Great was off da hook!