Los Angeles,Ca
2db0b632.jpg

Sat, April 21st

PALADINO'S

6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
(818) 342-1563

http://www.paladinosclub.com/

Good morning one and all...didn't get home from last night until like 3am this morning....yeah, they were THAT good! :). Last night's show had some minor technical bumps, but the ladies plowed ahead and sounded as good as they did at Gaslamp last week. It wasn't the same without Nita(she was absent for this show). The musicianship again kicked my ass, they were AMAZING!!. A great time was had by all. Completely different set list...check this out!!!...

Aces High
Killers
Flight Of Icarus
Revelations
Deja Vu
Wickerman
2 Minutes To Midnight
Moonchild
Number Of The Beast
Clairvoyant
Heaven Can Wait
Transylvania (musicianship blew everyone's minds)
The Trooper
Purgatory
Hallowed

Pics are coming...stay tuned....

Last song was Hallowed Be Thy Name.
Fun show. Not their best and not as tight as some other shows, but all around great time! New guitar girl's solos should have been turned up a notch but she was quite good. She was very delicious looking. Courtney shredded some really great solos. Kirsten's mic had problems so they ended up giving her this dented mic. She made some jokes about it and how she slobbers all over it and was funny as hell as usual. Wanda got full hesh and was head banging and Linda was great as usual.

They do an awesome Moonchild!

The tall hesher next to me on the floor had a lot of hair and it smelled like very perfumey shampoo and I didn't like smelling him.

Haha, Acujer, I'm glad someone out there gets my humor. :lol: That damn mike was all funky and dented and I couldn't get the right fit with my lips--seriously. It was like I was singing into some odd pointy thing--very distracting (and I was secretly OCD'ing the entire show wondering--while rocking out--if it had been sterilized before I used it and, if not, what kind of horrid sores and diseases I would catch). Yeah, you can just call me the Woody Allen of metal. And I agree, Nikki did a great job!

And, CC007, thank you so much for your fresh enthusiasm and kick-ass video! :headbang:

Hope to see you kids tomorrow night at HOB show!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";10273218 said:
Haha, Acujer, I'm glad someone out there gets my humor. :lol: That damn mike was all funky and dented and I couldn't get the right fit with my lips--seriously. It was like I was singing into some odd pointy thing--very distracting (and I was secretly OCD'ing the entire show wondering--while rocking out--if it had been sterilized before I used it and, if not, what kind of horrid sores and diseases I would catch). Yeah, you can just call me the Woody Allen of metal. And I agree, Nikki did a great job!

And, CC007, thank you so much for your fresh enthusiasm and kick-ass video! :headbang:

Hope to see you kids tomorrow night at HOB show!

You're more than welcome Kirsten, glad you liked it ;). Yes I'll be there with Mo tomorrow night at the H.O.B. can't wait. Will see you there, have a great show! :)