Paladinos - THIS SATURDAY JUNE 2

MiniMurray

Jul 30, 2002
Lost Angeles
happy june!! we'll be back at our old haunt - paladinos - tomorrow night saturday june 2. here's the addy if you don't already have it on autopilot like i do:

Paladinos
6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563

www.paladinosclub.com

i just got my third casting wednesday (saved my riggs one!) - every two weeks i get a new one to stretch my achilles. fresh canvas for sharpies!!! see ya there!!!!

Only one way to find out, eh?!! :heh:

See ya tonight, Red Shirt! We missed your energy up front at the Galaxy so you got double duty!! :p

Uh-oh, guess it'll be triple duty next time. I was there last night, but didn't get there early enough to find a spot in the front. It was nice however to watch from the back where the sound is generally better, and it was. You sounded great! Right from the start singing Different World sounded so good I couldn't think of a better singer. Bruce would be proud of you!

For all the others, I think the setlist was the same as the last few shows (and in the right order!). The long epic songs are such a treat when they play them. I don't know why, but they just sound so awesome when I hear them live (and played so well). Alexander was great to hear again. AWESOME SHOW!!!

What a fun show! Thanks for making it another great night at Paladinos! The attendance was very very good! There are a LOT of Maiden fanatics in the Valley!!! The set was almost the same, but without Evil or Hallowed and addition of Another Life.

great show as usual. loved, loved, loved "another life." LOL missed the last two songs (were they trying to shut the set down early because of an ordinance or something? i didn't know what aja was referring to). had to get to hollywood to meet up with a girl. i kinda kept her waiting for a little bit, but there was no way i was gonna miss "phantom of the opera" and "sanctuary"! :eek:

we're gonna miss you neil. have fun on the islands :)

oh, empyre & just like priest were awesome as well. they were actually the same band, with a costume change LOL i joked with the singer that when they sat around thinking of what band to pay tribute to, they thought "who'd be one of the hardest to cover?" queensryche! LOL and geoff tate & rob halford definitely are the tops when it comes to heavy metal singers. the singer was great. he even performed "eyes of a stranger" as a duet, with the singer of opening band duzan (the singer also used to be in a queenryche tribute band). that was great to see.

new&

P6020006.jpg

P6020009.jpg

P6020014.jpg

P6030019.jpg

P6030020.jpg

P6030027.jpg

P6030030.jpg

P6030033.jpg

Awesome pics...

Wanda looks as if she's about to sneeze...

"Ah...Ah...Choooo! "

:loco: :p :loco:

Great pictures, thanks for posting them, its good to see more Heather pictures in action, she doesnt post here or she? and Sara i hope for you to get well.

Uh-oh, guess it'll be triple duty next time. I was there last night, but didn't get there early enough to find a spot in the front. It was nice however to watch from the back where the sound is generally better, and it was. You sounded great! Right from the start singing Different World sounded so good I couldn't think of a better singer. Bruce would be proud of you!

For all the others, I think the setlist was the same as the last few shows (and in the right order!). The long epic songs are such a treat when they play them. I don't know why, but they just sound so awesome when I hear them live (and played so well). Alexander was great to hear again. AWESOME SHOW!!!

Ah HA! That's where you were! Missed ya on the frontline there! But it was great to see all the rest of ya's - the whole front of stage was friends!

It's always great when the sound man is good - and John is very, very good - makes all the difference in the world. No pun intended! ;)

Oh .. i think i remember that name.... so HEATHER come on post, i think i have an idea for a thread..... :) btw i bought an alice cooper record yesterday (raise your fist and yell) and that song gail is awesome.

great show as usual. loved, loved, loved "another life." LOL missed the last two songs (were they trying to shut the set down early because of an ordinance or something? i didn't know what aja was referring to).

Good seeing ya there, Eric! We did ending up cutting one song but that shoudn't be a problem in the future. Thanks to you guys we have broken our own record at Paladino's for attendance! Seems like lately I've been in Brucie rant mode....usually with good reason... :lol:

don't be such a girl, linda! LOL you look fine: you're smiling, it's an action shot, it's a bit grainy. it's rock 'n' roll! ;) it's hard to get shots of the drummer with you all the way back there...

Hmmm...I am a girl, can't help that. :mad: I look like a stuffed pork chop, thank you very little. Perhaps one can be so kind as to REMOVE that pic of me? Please? :worship: :loco: thanks! :saint:

Hmmm...I am a girl, can't help that. :mad: I look like a stuffed pork chop, thank you very little. Perhaps one can be so kind as to REMOVE that pic of me? Please? :worship: :loco: thanks! :saint:

wow, it looks like an administrator already removed the pic! can they do that?! LOL i'm 0/2 with linda this week. three strikes and maybe she'll throw a drumstick on my head at the next gig i'm at ;) haha

No worries, folks! You always look great, Linda! Or as Otto from the Simpsons would say as his school bus is exploding, "ALRIGHT!"