Panic Cell - New Video Link

panicbass

Proper Bo!!!
Feb 12, 2004
www.paniccell.com
Shameless plug I know, on behalf of baldy!!!!!!!!!! Thought you guys may find this of interest

The Video to Thousand Words is gonna be hitting the tv screens (UK at the moment) in a couple of weeks but in the meantime, TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!! (GMT time) You can have an advance screening of the new 'Thousand Words' video. Click the link below to stream the vid:

www.paniccell.com/movies/Thousand_Words.wmv

remember it is only available till midnight tonight after that the link will not work.

Enjoy

Psychonaut said:
*crawls out from under rock* I hate to admit it, but this is the first Panic Cell I have heard. Nicely done!! Which one is Baldy?

The singer.

WOW! It took me forever to see the video on my BAD internet service, but it sure was worth it. And it actually played all the way without breakup :)

Thanks for posting the link panicbass :)

Psychonaut said:
*crawls out from under rock* I hate to admit it, but this is the first Panic Cell I have heard. Nicely done!! Which one is Baldy?

As our other brother proclaims... Baldy (aka Luke Bell) is the vocalist of Panic Cell. That band has put out a top ten disc in my ears of 2004 so far and it is their debut. The band has some growing to do though. They will be just as heavy and even more melodic in the next release because I said they have to be.
Panic Cell doesn't listen to me though. I am only a fan, not a member. ^____^

Bryant

What a great video! I love it. You can almost feel the frustration and grief of the guy. Very well done!

Yea the album is great! Gonna play it now!
Thanks for letting us know panicbass!! :wave:

Can't wait to see the new vid, should have a copy in the mail from The Bald One by now .... right Baldy? :)

The video rocks first time I had heard this song BUT ( :tickled: I posted a big but) I gotta say it sounds much better live!!!!! you guys were awesome I don't write full blown reviews detailing all the technical goings on 'cause I don't know anything about that side of it really but I know as far as I am concerned you put on an awesome show you sounded great and you looked happy to be there. Nice to meet you guys at the sighning as well and thanks for the photos that was extremly cool of you. Keep on rockin' :headbang:

Greeno said:
Can't wait to see the new vid, should have a copy in the mail from The Bald One by now .... right Baldy? :)

it was in the post last week oh green one-should be with you really soon,along with a few other bits :D

same with jonnyd and bryant-in fact you guys got yours posted before greeno cause you answered my pm quicker :D

Metal Dog said:
The video rocks first time I had heard this song BUT ( :tickled: I posted a big but) I gotta say it sounds much better live!!!!! you guys were awesome I don't write full blown reviews detailing all the technical goings on 'cause I don't know anything about that side of it really but I know as far as I am concerned you put on an awesome show you sounded great and you looked happy to be there. Nice to meet you guys at the sighning as well and thanks for the photos that was extremly cool of you. Keep on rockin' :headbang:

thanks for that metal dog-you should have made yourself known when you were at the signing session!!i've always wanted to meet the other um oldschool regulars.
cheers for the great things you said :worship: :D

baldyboy said:
thanks for that metal dog-you should have made yourself known when you were at the signing session!!i've always wanted to meet the other um oldschool regulars.
cheers for the great things you said :worship: :D

Does this mean I get free stuff too? (just kidding) Seriously though you deserve every bit of praise you get. YOU RULED!!!! I was the one in the gargoyle T-shirt if you can remember it? last to get a photo with you guys. I had the crap camera with the dodgy flash that just didn't seem to want to work.

baldyboy said:
it was in the post last week oh green one-should be with you really soon,along with a few other bits :D

same with jonnyd and bryant-in fact you guys got yours posted before greeno cause you answered my pm quicker :D
Hey Baldy I Got the Disc but it wouldnt play :( I tried Everything hahaha Dont know what happened! I downloaded the vid from the link and that doesnt play very well for some reason ... hahaha I have had nothing but troiuble hahaha

Metal Dog said:
Does this mean I get free stuff too? (just kidding) Seriously though you deserve every bit of praise you get. YOU RULED!!!! I was the one in the gargoyle T-shirt if you can remember it? last to get a photo with you guys. I had the crap camera with the dodgy flash that just didn't seem to want to work.

yep, i remember well!!there we go,good to meet you there metal dog,and thank you for all the really great comments about us,and the mighty four way kill!!now theres a band more of the oldschool regulars should check out :D

JonnyD said:
Hey Baldy I Got the Disc but it wouldnt play :( I tried Everything hahaha Dont know what happened! I downloaded the vid from the link and that doesnt play very well for some reason ... hahaha I have had nothing but troiuble hahaha

sorry jonnyd,as soon as i get the chance,i'kll send you another one out.

must admit tho,i checked yours and bryants out before i sent them,they played on my pc ok.
bloody technology.

Great video Luke !!! I was of course joking about doing anything I say. You have to do everything I say. I am your new manager >:p~ Now give me some money..... J/k. Of course everyone here knows the mighty Panic cell was hand-picked to play at the BWBK festival in England and are just ahead of some well known British power bands like Balance of Power. Everyone here (in England anyway) is going to see these guys right ? Great show it will be. Evergrey is also playing and is a quality band.

Bryant

baldyboy said:
sorry jonnyd,as soon as i get the chance,i'kll send you another one out.

must admit tho,i checked yours and bryants out before i sent them,they played on my pc ok.
bloody technology.
Bro I cannot explain why it didnt work hahaha But I was able to download and watch it and it was freakin Great! :) lots 'O Hotties on there hahahaah thats what video is for scantly clad women :)