Panic Cell-Bitter Part of Me

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Panic Cell-Bitter Part of Me(No Release Date Given)

Independently Released

www.paniccell.com/

To say that Panic Cell is what a metal band circa 2004 should sound like would be an understatement. The band fuses the old-school with the NU-School, a sound that is unrivaled to their contemporaries. They found their niche and it’s a blue print that their peers haven’t yet discovered. I found myself sitting through the entire disc & never having to hit the skip button on the stereo. Razor sharp guitar riffs are the trade mark of the band, backed by a bang-up rhythm section that sound like they have been playing together for the better part of a decade. The vocal stylings are hard-core combined with a dash of Helmet, nothing that showcases any range, but that approach wouldn’t fit the format of this remarkable band. So in short if you are looking for something new with an edge & a modernized sound, look no further than Panic Cell, be forewarned bludgeoning chords & jackhammer rhythms lie ahead.

SIXXSWINE-

The Music-

1.) Damn Self Pity-:worship:

2.) Away From Here-:worship:

3.) Save Me-:worship:

4.) Shallow

5.) Nothing

6.) Thousand Words-:worship:

7.) Bitter Part of Me-:worship:

8.) Utter Madness

9.) Alive-:worship:

10.) The End-:worship:

Sixxswine,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great review. Hope you don't mind but I am making a collection of reviews on the Panic Cell website (on the messageboard) and I have put yours in there aswell as other reviews we have received through the Ultimate Metal website.

Cheers Mate

Kenji