panic cell "what doesnt kill us"

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hi guys,
our new album comes out on august 20th,sorry to spam again-thats all i seem to do here lately.
basically i just want to show off the lovely reviews we got for it,including one from the boards very own swine.so here they are...

Panic Cell will be unleashing there new album 'What Doesn't Kill Us' on the 20th August 2007.

It will be available in Virgin Megastores, HMV, good independant stores and probably loads of other places too, so buy it and see if you think it lives up to the hype and deserves the praise as shown in the reviews below..

"A powerful right hook of discontent.. a harsh but melodic hour of bitter, vengeful metal!....their finest hour to date!!" - KKKK (4/5) Kerrang Magazine

"A set of breakneck yet hummable metal tunes..listen to 'Stare into Oblivion', the obtusely titled 'Calm' and the excellent 'Hillbilly'....What Doesn't Kill Us....it kills verily!!" - 8/10 Metal Hammer Magazine

"…intricate and expressive guitar work…'What Doesn't Kill Us' is an album apart from the genre's usual style" 4/5 Guitarist Magazine

".. excellent. What Doesn't Kill Us should cement Panic Cell into league one of UK metal bands." - 9/10 Rock 3 Webzine

"Panic Cell produce one righteous metal riot! Confused by the concept of headbanging? Listen to this and your neck inexplicably takes on the consistency of rubber!!!!" - NME Magazine

"This latest release is the nuts!!! Panic Cell combine metal, rock and classic rock in their sound, which sees much diversity throughout this eleven-track offering! On hearing this album I can understand why things are really happening for this band and I don't say that lightly either. Listen to 'Calm', 'Walk Away', 'Soul Purge' and 'Stare Into Oblivion......a great album!!!. 9/10 - FFRUK Webzine

"...very well put together, well crafted and catchy, a band well worthy of a listen. Great album!!" - The Bottom Line Webzine

"..Keeps getting better........What Doesn't Kill Us is a powder keg waiting to explode. Check out Panic Cell. You can thank me later!!" - 4/5 Pivotal Alliance Webzine

"True grade A metal with widescreen choruses!!" - Rocksound Magazine

"Huge guitars and melody to die for..What Doesn't Kill Us is a stabbing, guttural, memorable metal album….There isn't a bad track, but "Still Purge" displays a confidence unseen previously and they are not afraid to slow it down and harmonise. But if it's head down metal you want, you won't be disappointed. It's that good!" 8/10 Hard Rock House

"...it's fast and hard hitting. A top-notch release!!" - Sceneslut Webzine

" 'What Doesn't Kill Us' is rammed with battering metal riffs, palatable, intelligent stuff but fearsome enough that Panic Cell could be heading for the big time" - www.new-noise.net

"Radiating more energy than a nuclear bomb, Panic cell are fresh and exciting and there isn't much else that sounds like them" - Terrorizer Magazine

"The perfect metal cure all, the perfect UK band to finally break the international metal market.. the all singing, all dancing, all purpose metal band......Panic Cell deliver a blinder!!" - 4.5/5 www.subba-cultcha.com

'What Doesn't Kill Us' is a bruising, thrashing slugger of an album that eschews subtlety for punching you in the face with an abattoir-full of meaty riffs'..'Calm' rips through the speakers, it's the fastest track on the album and savage enough to get circle pits tearing through crowds.– www.rockmidgets.com

"Brutal, heavy and crunchy riffs, massive hooks..'Stare into Oblivion' is frankly awesome.....on the evidence provided by 'What Doesn't Kill Us it's safe to see the UK is in a fine state of affairs when it comes to rock/metal as in Panic Cell we've got a band who can stand up and hold their own with the giants of rock/metal like Killswitch Engage, Stone Sour, Devildriver..." 8.5/10 www.headbang.co.uk

"Amazing elements of metal with touches of rock....Calm, one of the albums best songs, will be the Save Me from their last album Bitter Part Of Me; it has the crowd participation aspect with the echoing 'Reach Out' in the bridge and then a melodic sing-a-long chorus all within fantastically made music..Bleed To This is a flawless 3 and half-minute heavy rock tune.." 8/10 The Ulster Herald

Check the press for Panic Cell tour dates coming your way in October and November.

obviously its not out in the states just yet.i'm working on it tho,trust me!

Dude I heard the album and I like it! Can't wait to see you guys live again. I am going to keep my eye on your tour schedul. :headbang:

Take care budy

Cool !! Sounds like you guys have reased another killer one. I'll definitely be buying this one. Btw.... how is everyone else in the band Luke ? I haven't talked to Harj and Kelly in a couple of years. I am sure they are quite adjusted to their ESP guitars by now. Hope ya'll get a chance to play in the South-east US one day. Would love to see ya'll live.

Bryant

hey bryant!!
the guys are all good,everyones been really happy with how the album has worked out.no ballad quite like thousand words on this one tho i'm afraid!!!
i guess if we do make it to alabama,we better make sure we put that one in the set for you huh? we're working on u.s distribution at the moment,hopefully we'll have news in the next few weeks....
for now if you want it,you'll have to order it from a uk place!

hey bryant!!
the guys are all good,everyones been really happy with how the album has worked out.no ballad quite like thousand words on this one tho i'm afraid!!!
i guess if we do make it to alabama,we better make sure we put that one in the set for you huh? we're working on u.s distribution at the moment,hopefully we'll have news in the next few weeks....
for now if you want it,you'll have to order it from a uk place!

Well..... though I am in Alabama, I am only about 90 miles (120 km) from Atlanta Georgia. That's a monster sized city. I would certainly drive my tractor there to see Panic Cell.... well maybe not my tractor, but my van anyway.
No worries about not having a ballad. I love aggressive music and Panic Cell delivers it. Always remember that I don't want you to start wearing pink and doing Air Supply covers, but nothing wrong with throwing in a metal ballad when you do it so well.
I'll look into where I can buy the release. I paid over $30 for Vanden Plas "The God Thing" because it was only available as an import and that was 10 years ago. Yikes !!! Would be great if ya'll could get some US distribution though. More money potentially !! See ya' Luke !!

Bryant