Panic Cell (Blind) Live in Texas March 17th 2005

panicbass

Proper Bo!!!
Feb 12, 2004
www.paniccell.com
Just to keep you guys upto speed with what's going on with the band:-

Metal Hammer have just announced the concert on their website: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8475&type=NWS

Metal Hammer at SXSW

14 Feb 2005

Metal Hammer have organised a great concert for this year's South By Southwest Music Festival in Texas.

Metal Hammer's UK Night Of British Steel will include performances from Biomechanical, Panic Cell, Raging Speedhorn, Viking Skull and PDHM.

The event will take place on March 17 in Austin, Texas, USA at the Backroom.

See www.paniccell.com for more details

Cheers

B

Hi!

I know the guys from Biomechanical are really looking forward to this. I'm sure you are all gonna have a metal time :headbang:
I know John is already planning to have a whole rack of barbecue ribs to himself :)

Existenz said:
Hi!

I know the guys from Biomechanical are really looking forward to this. I'm sure you are all gonna have a metal time :headbang:
I know John is already planning to have a whole rack of barbecue ribs to himself :)

The cow population of Austin Texas better watch out!!!!!

Will be great to hook up with the Bio guyz again, always have a blast when we gig together. Amazing band.

B

panicbass said:
The cow population of Austin Texas better watch out!!!!!

Will be great to hook up with the Bio guyz again, always have a blast when we gig together. Amazing band.

B

I wish I could be there. I hope soon you will be able to go to the Southeast like Atlanta.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I wish I could be there. I hope soon you will be able to go to the Southeast like Atlanta.

Bryant

Hi Bryant, all being well, we should be coming over to the U.S this year to do a tour, fingers crossed we'll be playing near you. :headbang:

B

thanks hawk,its gonna be a real blast playing in the u.s for the first time,with biomechanical,raging speedhorn, viking skull and pdhm all with us to show how the brits play metal.
should be a good night!!
we'll let you all know what we think of american hospitality after we get back!