shameless bragging!

baldyboy said:
thats a cool thing to see wicked child,thank you for that-and a cool review too.
one to add to the pile!!!

greeno-your right,it is number 3.to be honest,none of us have a clue what to do for number 4.
answers on a postcard(ok,this forum)please.

BALDY #4 SHOULD BE SHALLOW!!!!!!!!!!! Just imigine the vid you guys could make with the Atmosphere of that song!!!!!!

DrillSergeant said:
Well, doesn't come a big surprise, right? Didn't we all tell you? :D :D :D
Congratualtions man! You have reason to be proud! :headbang:

thanks sarge,the thing that i'm most proud of is the fact that you've posted on the thread,havnt seen you in a long time.hope everything is very well for you out there in deutchland.

we're really pleased with the way the album has been recieved,particularly in the usa.we've had 4 reviews there,and each of them has been very good indeed.lucky us!

thanks sarge,its good to hear from you again. :D :worship: :wave:

baldyboy said:
thanks sarge,the thing that i'm most proud of is the fact that you've posted on the thread,havnt seen you in a long time.hope everything is very well for you out there in deutchland.

we're really pleased with the way the album has been recieved,particularly in the usa.we've had 4 reviews there,and each of them has been very good indeed.lucky us!

thanks sarge,its good to hear from you again. :D :worship: :wave:
I just had to post on this one man. Never been an official critic before, hehehe. But thanks for asking anyway. Yeah, basically all is well in my corner of the world. It's been a madhouse the last couple of weeks. Especially at university. And I had trouble with a particular bit... *coughcough* woman but all in all I'm fine, thanks. Probably should have stayed with the forum instead of messing with her. And don't worry when I'm gone for some time every now and then. I'm like a bad habbit - I die hard! :wave:

DrillSergeant said:
And I had trouble with a particular bit... *coughcough* woman but all in all I'm fine, thanks. Probably should have stayed with the forum instead of messing with her.

You are ALWAYS having trouble with those Women-folk buddy! hahahaha I knew thats what you were up to!

DrillSergeant said:
Not sure if I still wanna be me if that's what it takes. :yell: :loco: :D
... On the other hand I know I'm not alone, don't YOU agree? :lol:

Hey what are you trying to say! I dont have problems with women they have Problems with me ...... hahahaha Well theres Exceptions hehehehe but thats more of a Distance prob :D

I hear you man, I hear you! :lol: As for the distance - don't remind me! Once had a long distance relationship with a girl from Texas. Ain't funny...

Say, is it just my connection or is this forum slow as hell? It takes hours for me to get a simple sentence posted!

DrillSergeant said:
I hear you man, I hear you! :lol: As for the distance - don't remind me! Once had a long distance relationship with a girl from Texas. Ain't funny...

Say, is it just my connection or is this forum slow as hell? It takes hours for me to get a simple sentence posted!
WOW TEXAS thats so far there no point hahahaha ..... I think its your connection dude!

Somehow all of this Panic Stuff slipped right over my head and I have yet to hear it. Baldy, I'd love to hear your stuff! Let me know where to send $, how much...all that stuff. Thanks! *still confused on how I missed this whole thing*

JonnyD said:
WOW TEXAS thats so far there no point hahahaha ..... I think its your connection dude!
Way too far, yes. But she was worth it. Hmm, thinking about it and all these desasters lately I must have been mad to let her go. Especially when I look at the pictures she sent me the other day. Whew, she turned into a real hottie! :yow:
It's the connection you say? Naw, I think it's the amount of traffic. When I'm online in the morning (my time) it's quick as lightning but when I try in the evening I keep getting trouble messages. :yell: :yell: :yell:

DrillSergeant said:
Way too far, yes. But she was worth it. Hmm, thinking about it and all these desasters lately I must have been mad to let her go. Especially when I look at the pictures she sent me the other day. Whew, she turned into a real hottie! :yow:
It's the connection you say? Naw, I think it's the amount of traffic. When I'm online in the morning (my time) it's quick as lightning but when I try in the evening I keep getting trouble messages. :yell: :yell: :yell:
I do know what you mean by worth it hahaha .... well it might have been because they were working on stuff yesterday hahaha I dont know :D