Panning Vocals

The main vocal, I put it on Center. The chorus vocal or back up vocal, I pan about 50 - 100%, it's depend.

Can I have a try on mixing and master your songs? Let me try..... I work as the sound engineer and producer of EazymusiX Studio. :)

I will be finish soon ... I will send to you at about next 7 hours, I have another job to be finish. Be patient :)

The main vocal is always center. When I have 1 double, I place it center but 4-6 dbs lower. I might pan it 10-20 left or right if I need to have this part more audible though
What I like doing is having 1 main vocal and 2 doubles, which I pan hard left and right

After I have ran through the mix, I find some of your.wav ( DI guitar and Vocals ) need more fixed during recording.

It would be better if the recording real bass and drums. It will enchance more and give power to the mix.

main vocals always in the center for me...
if you want to enhance one part in the song, maybe record the same line 2 more times and pan them right and left...it could work for scream and clean vox..
also try recording a low and then a high scream in the centre, it comes out like a really cool scream effect :)