Pantera

I am a pretty big Pantera fan...they were my favorite for a LOOOONG time. This last tour they did was AWESOME in my opinion (saw it twice in fact) and I FINALLY got to see Down late last year. I thought they put on a hell of a show...and Phil was not all fucked up (at least he seemed coherant enough). I do like Superjoint, but it didn't grab me as much as Down did. It makes me sad that Pantera's days are seemingly over, but hey, it was good while it lasted. It will be interesting to see what the bros come out with.

Dudes, they should really change that band name New Found Power cause that name reminds me of that shitty pop punk band New Found Glory :puke:

I pulled out my Reinventing The Steel disk and gave it another listen. I've come to the conclusion that the whole first half of the album is utter puss. From track five onwards it gets good. For me though, It has to be their worst album. They sound so uninspired. GSTK shat on this. That was a great album. It took a while to grow on me, but it when it did, it rocked.

i think it's funny that people think "Dimebag" would start a pop punk band...he's too hardcore for that you guys.:D

Songs that I found boring on Reinventing The Steel is the first track, Hell Bound, cause it sounds so average and simple and You've Got To Belong To It. The last tracks were great me thinks. They could of added one or two more songs like that Avoid The Light one from that soundtrack. Any of you heard that song?

Yes, Pantera used to be my favorite band on this planet..my boys and I had 3 memorized LINE for LINE!! haha it was crazy..I love Down..felt like Superjoint had its moments..but ultimately I just really would rather see a new Pantera album..if there isn't going to be one I just wish Phil would up and say "I'm leaving Pantera. There will not be another record." rather than being so vague..

Maybe the guy isn't leaving Pantera and he's just going to keep their next album on the shelf for a while. I really got into PanterA last year man. I bought all thier albums.