Pantommind, Supreme Majesty, Ashes to Ashes

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
What a combination, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO just got these three Cds for my birthday (granted 2 weeks early) Pantommind " Shade of Fate" a band from of all places Bulgaria what a refreshing new band they are awesome and are going places.

Ashes to Ashes dam how to describe them, harsh yet melodic, harsher yet more progressive, harsher still yet so soft.

Supreme Majesty, here is a keeper as the other two are but this one is Supreme. What a band What a sound.

Buy them listen to them you won't regret it.

Well I couldnt make the samples from the Supreme Majesty work and I couldnt find anything from Ashes to Ashes. Pantommind's samples sound very quality. I am really liking the vocals and the guitar in The Final Line from Shade of Fate.

Pyramaze51 said:
What a combination, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO just got these three Cds for my birthday (granted 2 weeks early) Pantommind " Shade of Fate" a band from of all places Bulgaria what a refreshing new band they are awesome and are going places.

Ashes to Ashes dam how to describe them, harsh yet melodic, harsher yet more progressive, harsher still yet so soft.

Supreme Majesty, here is a keeper as the other two are but this one is Supreme. What a band What a sound.

Buy them listen to them you won't regret it.

I also just received Supreme Majesty--Danger among others. Pretty good band, but I think Tales of a Tragic Kingdom album was better.

Yes, we're impressed by another underground prog CD. When are we going to see someone write a post about an obscure underground prog CD that isn't very good? Does such an album exist?

Damn that was funny of me. I am hilarious. No need to be offended people, because it's humor, and intelligent, unobnoxious humor at that. Not toilet humor, that's not my style.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Well I couldnt make the samples from the Supreme Majesty work and I couldnt find anything from Ashes to Ashes. Pantommind's samples sound very quality. I am really liking the vocals and the guitar in The Final Line from Shade of Fate.

Try going to either www.dvsrecords.com or to www.atoa.net for Ashes to Ashes sound bites.

I see Mr. Mattias has graced my thread i guess i should feel honored that his grace would bother to put his opinions on my humble thread. NOTTTTT

lucretia96 said:
I also just received Supreme Majesty--Danger among others. Pretty good band, but I think Tales of a Tragic Kingdom album was better.

Well........ Tales of a Tragic Kingdom.....sucked! so this one (from the clips I've heard) sounds no better...Ashes to Ashes...haven't heard them......but someone told me Wastefall was good too. Pffft! they suck............ Now the Pantommind is right on...best of that threesome by a mile!!

I downloaded one of the samples for Ashes to Ashes, and I would have to say that it is a quite good, but I would prefer to hear a complete song, I really dislike it when bands only put snippets of many songs I would rather have one or two whole songs.

glasscastle said:
Well........ Tales of a Tragic Kingdom.....sucked! so this one (from the clips I've heard) sounds no better...Ashes to Ashes...haven't heard them......but someone told me Wastefall was good too. Pffft! they suck............ Now the Pantommind is right on...best of that threesome by a mile!!

Tales of a Tragic Kingdom sucked? It is a very good album! You have to listen to it a few times though.