Paradise Lost: The Anatomy of Melancholy

Which is one too many. There's lots of great songs to pick from the older albums and they pick out The Enemy and Praise Lamented Shade...christ. Two mediocre songs even from that album. If they had used Requiem and maybe I could have forgiven it. Two songs is a lot if you ask me. Of course, collections like that are always under heavy attacks. I hate listening to people complaining about stuff like this, but oopsy...

I see what you mean. Now that i think of it i would have loved for them to have played Shadowkings. :cry:

In Requiem was a good album. I still need to see the DVD.

Sure..it's a well.. at least for me a close to good album. The bonus/cover track "Missing" helps. Hmf..sure it IS a good album..it's just not progress nor something I wanted. It's just retro Lost and nice enough. Too many filler songs I feel. It's not an album I go much back to..I rather listen to Over the Madness..why the hell isn't that song on that dvd? It's one of their best in decades..butbut..just one asshole divided indeed.

I would have liked Elusive Cure...or shadowkings for that matter.

In Requiem is incredible and they should have played Ash & Debris,Never For The Damned and Unreachable.