Paramore MTV Unplugged

That first song is pretty cool. Hayley seems like a pretty decent live singer, assuming this isn't autotuned....

That first song is pretty cool. Hayley seems like a pretty decent live singer, assuming this isn't autotuned....

You can hear her voice crack a few times during the set, so if they didn't fix that I don't know why they would tune the performance

paramore_fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

That was the first Paramore I'd ever heard - I managed to dodge it for ages.

The chick is fine as HELL and can sing really well live too it seems.

She has a fantastic voice. It always makes me happy to see bands (and especially vocalists) perform like professional musicians, especially in the pop realm because of all the bullshit music that generally comes out of that genre.

Hayley is one of my favorite female vocalists, period. She's put a lot of time into getting vocal training and it shows.
The rest of the band is just really tight too. It may not be hyper technical, but I'd take relatively simple stuff played extremely well over a band trying to be tech and just being totally sloppy any day of the week. To be fair, it isn't even THAT easy to play Paramore anyway.

That actually sounds really good! Love the hard-panned guitars. On Misery Business the Vocals sound like they have some kind of Chorus on them (Just before the Solo). Sounds interesting. They might be tuned a little but I don't think she needs too much of it.

I'm with Petrovsk here: They are really tight and it takes same serious chops to be able to play that stuff like that. Even if it might not be very technical.

Strategically it's not a good idea to release an Unplugged Album right now, is it? I mean their new album just came out... WTF, why are they doing that? Or is that even coming out on CD?

AGZ: Now that's kinda funny that you can't watch these in Canada but it can apparently be watched in Europe... :loco: (I know you probably don't feel like laughing though. ;) )

I found it through a different link, on MTV Canada.

It was ok, they play well, some ambiance for the instruments and vocals would have been nice. I actually never made it through to the end of any of the songs. I thought it was a bit boring without the layers of other stuff they have in their tracks.