Paramore MTV Unplugged

^ Damn. Performers that know how to perform. Been such a long time since I've seen that.

Do you guys really think that snare is raw? The sound is amazingly consistent and the transient always seems to grab like the Slate 'crack' samples do. I'm not discounting the idea that they used very similar outboard to clamp down on the snare track, but in all honesty it sounds too quality to be a totally live sound. If it is live well then I've attained a whole new goal to capture drums without sample replacement. But seriously, I'm finding it hard to believe that it is..

The snare is one of mine. But I think it sounds great. The kick is also Slated from what I was told..

1249304413974.jpg

The snare is one of mine. But I think it sounds great. The kick is also Slated from what I was told.. I have yet to hear it on TV, just heard the actual mixes.

well somone was right in their suspicions. I love the internet

I love how unplugged = everyone sitting on wooden stools.

Lol yeah, I can't believe how many "unplugged" shows use electronic keyboards (should use pianos/organs) and electric bass instead of a simple accoustic bass guitar.

These guys are all GREAT performers and very young to be so good, I really really like their Final Riot! Dvd cause it really shows their awesome sense of musicianship, I love how they make so many changes and different arrangements to the songs when compared to the albums, it's a totally different thing and I love both.

And hayley is a fucking great singer, period.