paris gig on 12-10-2007

pierfrancesco

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2007
Hi guys,
I'm new here, I've a question:
does anyone know about this gig that is scheduled ( on DT website ) in paris?
my problem is that I can't find anything about this, on ticketnet no information, on the website of the venue no more....
what a bullshit!

and thank you for any answer

try calling the venue. when i do that the person on the phone usually has no clue, but eventually they find out.

Salut,

Il faut prendre ta place pour le Eastpack Antidote Tour en effet.

Ils joueront en avant dernier (tête d'affiche = Soilwork).

hi guys!
thank u all, it's ok now, the gig will be at the locomotive in paris, already bought my ticket!!!
and last friday I was at the elyséee montmarte seeing Amon Amarth and Dimmu Borgir, simply awesome.
If someone wants pics, I can post!!
:headbang:

salut à tous , si parmi vous , certains ne savent pas quoi faire de leur billet après le concert , pensez au collectionneur que je suis , merci :)

hi guys!
thank u all, it's ok now, the gig will be at the locomotive in paris, already bought my ticket!!!
and last friday I was at the elyséee montmarte seeing Amon Amarth and Dimmu Borgir, simply awesome.
If someone wants pics, I can post!!
:headbang:
yeeeeeeeeees i want pix! :lol::lol::p:)

It's today and i'm not going :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Can't go to Marseille tomorrow either, although i was originally supposed to attend both. And it's not even a money problem :ill:

Damn i feel so emo in the life-sucks way !
Better luck next time i hope

Can't go to Marseille tomorrow either, although i was originally supposed to attend both. And it's not even a money problem :ill:

hello,
I'm quite sure they will play again in paris on next 28-10!!!
so...:headbang:

hi all,
do u know any site to upload photos, I'm trying with imageshack, but appearently I've to upload one photo at time...too long!!!

hi all,
do u know any site to upload photos, I'm trying with imageshack, but appearently I've to upload one photo at time...too long!!!
you can try
http://www.flickr.com
or
http://photobucket.com/
personally I've found the latter really slow and it seems that it shows uploaded pix in a weird way... like, basically, the last uploaded is the first shown...
anyway just try!
and have a nice time at the gig! :) :)

Si ca peut te rendre un peu moins triste ils jouent très peu :

Paris Setlist (maybe not exact order and I have the feeling I am forgeting one, but cant remember which)

Terminus
The Lesser Faith
The Treason Wall
Focus Shift
The Wonders At Your Feet
Misery's Crown
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
The New Build

Si ca peut te rendre un peu moins triste ils jouent très peu :

Paris Setlist (maybe not exact order and I have the feeling I am forgeting one, but cant remember which)

Terminus
The Lesser Faith
The Treason Wall
Focus Shift
The Wonders At Your Feet
Misery's Crown
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
The New Build

Est-ce que ils étaient headliner ou non?

Non.

Woooohooo, I understand French (Had it for five years in school and dropped it with the 2nd worst grade possible. Far worse than any of my other subjects.)