Paris - live pix

heh nice pics...
and btw.... nice shoes ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
img024_jpg.jpg

razor001666 said:
@PoueT

Is that true that french people doesn't speak english?
Don't they know haow to speak or just don't want to speak?

Yes its true, french people doesn't speak english ! We believe that everybody in the world speak french, that's why we don't learn english, and we don't want to speak, as you can see :loco:

silvère said:
Yes its true, french people doesn't speak english ! We believe that everybody in the world speak french, that's why we don't learn english, and we don't want to speak, as you can see :loco:

Lol, you're right we don't speak english ;)

arf o_O:loco::D

silvère said:

I've France once and nobody talked english when I asked Something like where someplace or something like that..

But I heard that if you try somehow speak french/you know a few word of the language, then they suddenly CAN speak english 'cuz they saw that you even try. (can't explain it better)

BTW. Nice pix!!

fridaY13th said:
nope, he uses them for angels dont kill and sixpounder, i think

NO! For ADK and Sixpounder he use his Jackson with the green stripes! In the three shows from the HCDR tour I saw, he never used the ESP with the yellow stripes!
Anyone knows a show where he uses all three!

BTW The boots are from the company called "New Rocks", this is a spanish company! I have a pair, nice shoes but very expensive, I paid 250 Euro, nut they are quite big...