Pathetic Muther fuckers

Isn't the point of being underground not to get radio airplay and whatnot?

And if you can't get anyone to listen to your show, perhaps a rethink of your philosophies might be in order?

well bands can talk to all their friends/fans to listen but in the end it's a matter if the people really care, the friends/fans I mean. Like I send out e-mails to people every day to remind them. It sucks but people just aren't reliable.

I listen during my working hrs (9 hrs a day) and when I am home I don't have the time listening because I am too busy with the BRUTALISM site.

Don't know how many people can listen during work and will they listen when they are at home or playing their own CDs or playing other music when spanking the monkey????

I think many people are too lazy or simply won't take a simple inititive to listen to Rapture Radio. But they have an opinion though.

People should listen and be an active part like voting or sending in request. But the hardest part is getting people to push the listen button actually. :erk:

You both right!
Depending on people is an absolute mistake I am abslutly floored that the bands involved did not go absolutly insane leting everyone know about this I figure with 20 bands we should have at least 20 listners and that dids not happen and that is pathetic.
We should be topping out at at least 50 listners for the sabbath great unheard music an awesome ce for real cheap and free shit its amazing to me how much free shit we try and gove away that not a single peron enters the contest.
We have some super supporters includng many of the top labels in the biz the BEST underground selection on the net and we offer bands a chance to compete for an awesome spot on an underground cd for NO CHARGE to them whatsoever.
The spending of my own money for these people and offering something no one else offers gets very frustrating when people do not participate.
I do everything i promise i play request i send out prizes i offer the bet music possible and i also communicate with the people who choose to communicate with me.
I understand I am not popular but I actually have very little to do with the station its not wes jaques radio.
I am wrong for being so pissed but it is very frustrating and i dont want a fuckin twinkie i dont want a thank you all i want is listners.