Paul and Devin Townsend

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
I've been snooping around the net and gathering information...
Paul have you just recorded a guest spot on Devs new album Deconstruction? :headbang: :)

I've been snooping around the net and gathering information...
Paul have you just recorded a guest spot on Devs new album Deconstruction? :headbang: :)
Didn't Mike Akerfeldt guest on the CD? I'm sure he's provided plenty of vocals, perhaps only growls, along with Jens from Meshuggah, if he's also been asked.

Man, I think Devin should ask Garm to do some vocals for the new CD. His calm, super deep voice would work excellently in a Devin setting.

Oh and my post would've actually made sense except work blocked youtube so I can't post the video link.

Devin's facebook status was "Thank you Paul K"

also, I've read that Ihsahn is also on the record

We'll here's what Devin has posted on his message board:

Yo guys!

Here's the current list of who does what: (more to be announced when it's ready)

Stand: Mike Akerfeldt
Juular: Ihsahn
Planet Of The Apes: Tommy Rogers
Sumeria: Joe DuPlantier
The Mighty Masturbator: TBA
Deconstruction: Oderus and Fredrik Thordenal
Pandemic: Floor Jansen
Poltergeist: TBA

Since Devin posted this on his forum, It's safe for me to talk about now...

<<Paul has a smaller part in Praise The Lowered where he adds death vocals to the main line... helped me in a pinch!>>

So there you have it. Like I said above, I was NOT the TBA in those songs. I'm on a song that's not listed. :D

Since Devin posted this on his forum, It's safe for me to talk about now...

<<Paul has a smaller part in Praise The Lowered where he adds death vocals to the main line... helped me in a pinch!>>

So there you have it. Like I said above, I was NOT the TBA in those songs. I'm on a song that's not listed. :D

Yeh I saw that, very cool. That album has a pretty much all my fav metal vocalists on it now. :)