PAUL CROOK?

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
Paul crook returned?

SPITZ AND CROOK The BEST Ones leads guitars OF ANTHRAX,:worship:

I want to see it again with ANTHRAX

paul crook play killers solos!:headbang:

Yeah. I just wish Anthrax gave him the credit he deserved. Although Spitz said he wrote most of the solos on S442 and the most memorable solos on Vol. 8 were played by Dime.

I read (in Jarek Schubrycht's book bout Slayer) that Kerry King liked him very much cause Paul loved to show some trick:
he set his farts on fire :D They called him Blue Shaft or something like that, I know only polish translation.

Anyway Paul Crook's a very good g-player. Listen to his solo on 'Random Acts of Senseless Violence"...man, kicks ass. I know that it wasn;t something special but I respect this guy. He knows how to play

I read (in Jarek Schubrycht's book bout Slayer) that Kerry King liked him very much cause Paul loved to show some trick:
he set his farts on fire :D They called him Blue Shaft or something like that, I know only polish translation.

Anyway Paul Crook's a very good g-player. Listen to his solo on 'Random Acts of Senseless Violence"...man, kicks ass. I know that it wasn;t something special but I respect this guy. He knows how to play

so that they dismissed it to contract "rob":Smug: ?

bad business for anthrax...

scott and charlie they have much to learn on guitar players...

CROOK KICKS THE ROB ASS...