PAUL STANLEY: 'I Have Always Been Excited By Finding New Ways To Express Myself Creat

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
KISS frontman Paul Stanley has joined forces with social media marketing company Epic Rights to the launch an "all-new lifestyle brand" called Paul Stanley: Royals & Rebel, which is debuting this week in Las Vegas at the Licensing Expo. The brand is being prepped for retail starting in the fall of 2016. Paul Stanley: Royals & Rebels includes "men's fashion apparel and accessories, footwear, food, spirits, home decor, cookware and more." Asked when he decided to start a commercial fashion collection," Stanley told Sportswear International: "I have always been excited by finding new ways to express myself creatively, and my successes point to a general affirmation of those outlets. My individual look, whether more formal or casual, has always been based on a combination of elements rather than mirroring fashion. Fashion makes creating a style possible using various pieces, looks and eras, but on its own, fashion is better served on a printed page as art rather than something that looks organic to the individual who might wear it. My hope is to take some of the work out for the consumer by creating pieces that are compatible." Epic Rights CEO Dell Furano said in a statement announcing the team-up: "Paul is the definitive rock renaissance man with a sense of style in arts, fashion, design and food that is unrivaled in the music industry. His creativity, marketing savvy and personal style truly sets him apart." KISS kicked off a 15-date European tour on May 30 in Munich, Germany. The band is also making stops in Austria, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, England, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain.
paulstanleyroyalspromo.jpg

More...