Paypal Scam

Carcass29

3oIF
Sep 21, 2005
New York
Anybody using Paypal watch out for this shit...I received a very convincing Paypal letter with logos and all saying that a third party was using my account. At first I panicked, They had details of the person who was doing so and stating that I should contact Paypal....needless to say I checked my account and all is fine....just keep an eye out and log into your account through a different link if you get this message. Bastards:heh:

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
I have two of these messages every day... and I don't even have a paypal account... loosers...

Hahaha.. i get the same daily message as well.. love it! :lol: probably nigerian scammers out for some cash again...

http://www.thescambaiter.com/

Need to sign up probably, but this site is HILARIOUS... they scam em back for fun and justice...

yeah I wanted to reply back to them as well but the address was unknown...dont know how they do that shit. I was going to send them this.
misc9.jpg

Dumb asshole scammers. Never click links in e-mails claiming to be PayPal or any other financial institution. Have got these things for years. Even if my account got hacked, too bad for them I don't keep any money in it anyway.