PC 69's 20th anniversary album In10sity

Theandromedastrain

eyeloveprog(Ben)
Sep 25, 2005
NJ
www.myspace.com
"In10sity" is really good! anyone like to comment? I wouldn't mind seeing them again in progpower's future years.

"In10Sity" - Tracklist:
Children of the Dawn
No Way Out
Crossfire
I'm Not Afraid
A New Religion
The Hour of Freedom
Stop This Madness
Desert Land
Out of this World
It's Just a State of Mind
Wanna Hear You Rock
My Darkest Hour *
Last Train to Nowhere.

Yeap right on par with Electrified. However I was a big fan of Thunderdome.

The one prior didnt do much for me (Endangered Species was it?)

I'm a HUGE PC69 fan. Electrified was my introduction to Euro metal and completely changed what metal could and should be for me. It was great to meet them at PPVI and I was even more impressed at how nice and easy-going the whole band was. They spent a lot of time mingling with the fans unlike a lot of bands that disappear when they don't have to be there. I can't wait for the new CD to arrive!

I doubt it'll ever happen but they definately get my vote for a return engagement.

I've been a PC fan for awhile now, but I haven't heard the new one yet. I plan on picking it up eventually though. Sonic Dynamite is my favorite by the band, so if it's close to that one I'll dig it. Endangered Species just didn't go anywhere for me, but their other Readman releases have been good in my opinion. I'm clueless when it comes to the Derris years, because I'm just not a fan of that guy's voice.

~Brian~

I'm one of the few fans who really loves THUNDERDOME and consider it their best album to date. After listening to In10sity, it confirmed my suspicions when I first heard the samples on their website. It's not as great as THUNDERDOME and sounds more like a compilation of their past 20 years - some heavy songs, some powerful epics, a few radio-friendly tracks, but nothing that really stands out. This album is anything but "intense".

Now, I'm waiting to hear what David Readman does with his solo album, but I won't hold out for anything spectacular.

I think it's a lot better than Thunderdome, and I too, like Thunderdome a lot.
Might be tied w/ Electrified for my favorite PC69 cd, and that includes the Deris era stuff too....

J-Dubya

I think it's typical PC69. Not better than Thunderdome for me and doesn't touch Electrified. I'd like to see them again if Readman decides to be a little more of a showman.