Pearl Jam

Hey Metallicat, Glad to hear of another PJ fan here!

Pearl Jam is my alltime favorite rock band... rearviewmirror is my favorite song...

as an 80's metalhead, I hated everything grunge stood for in the early 90's... it took until Vs. album '94ish to really give them their due... but after hearing Vs. it was done, I have only appreciated PJ more and more ever since... it is also cool that they are fans and cover of some of the rock bands that I like, ie The Who, The Doors, Neil Young, The Clash etc.

saw PJ 3 times on the Riot Act tour... whenever they tour I try to go to as many shows as possible... saw them in Vegas at MGM at the show that commemorated their 10th year together a few years back...

Just for kicks:
Iron Maiden is my alltime favorite HM band...
Metallica is my alltime favorite skull-crushing HM band...
Neil Young is my alltime favorite musician...
...well probably boring you now.
Cheers!

I've always respected Pearl Jam. They were always more about the music and their fans than about just being rock stars. Taking on Ticketmaster was a gutsy move. If more artists were this courageous, concerts would be a lot more affordable, eh?

CrankYanker said:
Hey Metallicat, Glad to hear of another PJ fan here!

Pearl Jam is my alltime favorite rock band... rearviewmirror is my favorite song...

as an 80's metalhead, I hated everything grunge stood for in the early 90's... it took until Vs. album '94ish to really give them their due... but after hearing Vs. it was done, I have only appreciated PJ more and more ever since... it is also cool that they are fans and cover of some of the rock bands that I like, ie The Who, The Doors, Neil Young, The Clash etc.

saw PJ 3 times on the Riot Act tour... whenever they tour I try to go to as many shows as possible... saw them in Vegas at MGM at the show that commemorated their 10th year together a few years back...

Just for kicks:
Iron Maiden is my alltime favorite HM band...
Metallica is my alltime favorite skull-crushing HM band...
Neil Young is my alltime favorite musician...
...well probably boring you now.
Cheers!

Glad to see other's like PJ!!! :headbang:

As for liking different types of music - good on ya! I will listen to anything, with the exception of rap (I can't fucking stand it!) and dance music.

Just for kicks too - my top 10 bands are...

1. Metallica (d'uh eh??)
2. Megadeth
3. Pearl Jam
4. Iron Maiden
5. Black Sabbath
6. Bon Jovi
7. Guns N' Roses (really close with Bon Jovi.)
8. The Eagles
9. Korn
10. Pantera/Phantom Blue

:headbang: