Peavey XXL Head... but which cabinet

I will buy in few weeks XXL Peavey head apm... but I wont buy its original XXL cab 412 because rewievs are very negative about this cab, the cab is built well but speakers are "junk".
Does anyone know what cab (lower price in same category with XXL head) will give me best sound, good bootom end.... for hardcore metal lo tuned guitar?

How it would sound on Randall RS125CX? 2x 12 Eminence legends + 1 x 15" Eminence legends speakers....

Anyone?

ive seen a few people running their 6505's through those cheap and nasty bheringer or how ever u spell it cabs and suprisingly they sounded ok but apparently they dont last that long.

I am finding that a lot of metal bands are choosing to use the marshall AVT heads and cabs,haven't asked why yet but it is a clear trend.The prices are not half bad on AVT RANGE.

hey and while I am here,i liked this so much I have bought a dozen for my business.I tried one at first as an emergency replacement head for local band gigs and have ended up with half my bands using it because it sounds amazing,one chanel so us a distortion pedal. 150 watts...look at the price,and they are tiny,light,comes with a carry case,and they have not let me down yet.All my Marshall heads end up in the repair shop,this hasn't. go try it before you buy the PEAVEY TAT.....www.crateamps.com/html/series.cfm?sid=15And just for the record I disliked Crate more than Peavey before this little beauty.