Peeping Tom (Patton's project most similar to Faith No More)

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
627498181_m.jpg

This comes out May 30th, and the band makes their live debut tonight on Conan O'Brien. I don't know how Patton has done it, but he has more contacts/associations than ANY other musician not in the mainstream. Making a live debut on Conan O'Brien is more like something Jason Newsted or somebody with that kind of pull would do.

Anyway . . . go to http://www.myspace.com/peepingtomispatton for a sample. I likes it!

I've had the Peeping Tom demos on CD-R for some time but only listened to them once. Didn't realize it was an ongoing project, I'll try to catch Co-nan to-night.

this album is GREAT, been listening to teh mp3z daily for a while now. Will be picking it up the day it's released.

Favorites are the Rahzel/Dan the automator track and the track with Amon Tobin.

Anybody ever see that one Conan episode where he went somewhere in the midwest where his show was only on at 4am? He went to a bus station when it was playing on the TV and asked people if they liked it. Some dude was getting ready to beat his ass, haha.

circus_brimstone said:
Conan = 12:35AM EST on NBC

Damn! I don't get NBC. I only get 2 channels . . . until I uncheapen myself and get Direct TV.

EDIT: Somebody Tivo it and put it online somehow. Patton is awesome live. He gets so into it. I saw him with Tomahawk, and he was a maniac.

just went googling for who the lineup is gonna be on Conan

"Peeping Tom on Conan:
Mike Patton
Dan the Automator
Rahzel
Rob Swift
Miho Hatori (Cibo Matto)
Dub Trio"

GLORIOUS, I cannot miss the performance

Dude Jason Newstead got a multi-zillion dollar deal on television just recently, I was reading it in Bass Player while taking a shit earlier today. Some rockstar reality show with (I think) Gilby Clarke and Tommy Lee. That dude gets extremely high profile gigs on a regular basis. Not bad for a shitty musician! :rolleyes:

lurch70 said:
he landed Voivod on TER ... he must

Haha.

They'll sign anything these days [/old man]

NADatar said:
Dude Jason Newstead got a multi-zillion dollar deal on television just recently, I was reading it in Bass Player while taking a shit earlier today.

Did you remember to wipe this time?

Some rockstar reality show with (I think) Gilby Clarke and Tommy Lee. That dude gets extremely high profile gigs on a regular basis. Not bad for a shitty musician! :rolleyes:

Oh noes...is this the next rockstar idol thing where they were looking for that lead singer for INXS?

I never wipe anymore, I'm like those Aztec priests who never wash their hair, sacrificing foolz and squeezing their hearts over the dome to gather their souls. Except I just gather disease and stink. Anyhow...

Yeah it sounds like that INXS thing, although I'm not really sure. I don't even know why I read the article to be perfectly honest.

watching conan.... edit later.

*edit*

cool stuff!

*edit*

the drummer looked like a complete faggot.

*edit*

yeah that drummer just ruined it for me.