Pennsylvanians!

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I was in Moosic once. Is was gay.

Were you in Moosic to go to a club called Sea-Sea's? It burned down about a year or two ago, but they used to have some kickass shows: Morbid Angel, Deicide, Broken Hope, Pungent Stench, Cannibal Corpse, Type O Negative, Deceased, Crisis, etc. My Dying Bride was supposed to play there, but they cancelled. The story I was told is that something happened to their drummer. The guys working the door told us that My Dying Bride cancelled like after we paid to get in.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Were you in Moosic to go to a club called Sea-Sea's? It burned down about a year or two ago, but they used to have some kickass shows: Morbid Angel, Deicide, Broken Hope, Pungent Stench, Cannibal Corpse, Type O Negative, Deceased, Crisis, etc. My Dying Bride was supposed to play there, but they cancelled. The story I was told is that something happened to their drummer. The guys working the door told us that My Dying Bride cancelled like after we paid to get in.
That My Dying Bride fiasco. I was there. When I paid to get in the guy asked who I was there to see and I told him, "Obviously, My Dying Bride" and he was all like, "Yeah, there's a great band". Asshole. Did you get a $2 off coupon for Biohazard? Who fucking cares about that? Glad to hear that the dump burned down.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
That My Dying Bride fiasco. I was there. When I paid to get in the guy asked who I was there to see and I told him, "Obviously, My Dying Bride" and he was all like, "Yeah, there's a great band". Asshole. Did you get a $2 off coupon for Biohazard? Who fucking cares about that? Glad to hear that the dump burned down.

Yeah, I got a lousy $2 coupon for the Biohazard show. I never used it. :)