"people arrested during a ‘satanic’ music event"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corialote

Suorouva
Sep 18, 2005
Silesia
I was just browsing the net and found this article. I needed to share it with you.
read the article HERE

:OMG: thanks God that all we need to care about in this respect is money for the tickets, cds or alcohol!

women singing in front of a male audience has been forbidden

can you imagine that?

this is so sick! poor people cant even listen to the music they enjoy!
i wish i could help those people somehow but it seems its completely impossible :yell:

dast in almost every islamic countires in egypt its legal to do any concert but with some ruels no drinking or pushin or fight my friend call me devil firend dst all cuz i hear loud music with some screams all metal heads in islamic countries are devils :(

metal music doest mean the satanist i may inslut god in any another music genre people in my country cant understand that

and by the way islam dont forrbiden metal music as long as there is no any insult to god iam muslim and i listen to black metal and raw but with no lyrics and the most thing i like in kalmah there is no any insult to god islam is innocent from wat muslim people do

is it also forbidden in egypt for the female vocalists to perform in front of a male audience?

edit: I remember that epica had a show in Dubai on Desert Rock Festival.. Im quite sure Simone was singing on that one. And Dubai is in one of the Arabic Emirates

this is all so weird!

in iran its forbbdn to female singer to preform in infront of males puplic in any case or in any music genre even rap or rock not meatl only but in egypt females can preform infront of males puplic and we have alot of gothik meatl bands in egypt

and by the way iran not an arabic country its only islamic country and very extreme muslims but egypt is more balanced like jordan and lebanon and in all islamic countries femals can preforms infront male puplic excpet in iran and saudi arabia cuz they r extrems muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.