People's eyes lose that sparkle

LordNeil

Jun 10, 2002
Sliding down Hell's popsicle
Visit site
Compare the eyes of a baby to those of an elderly person. That bright "I want to explore the world and know everything in it" twinkle is gone. Looking at members' pictures here, you guys have the most lackluster eyes. It's not a bad thing, but the twinkle that was there as a child is just gone..

Where does it go? To experience and disappointment and being jaded?

ok i just give a little spirtual beyond life explanation for this and you have to come and give some scientific answer?? fuck you.. :) heheh

Edit: ok this was directed at saturnix

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
ok i just give a little spirtual beyond life explanation for this and you have to come and give some scientific answer?? fuck you.. :) heheh

Edit: ok this was directed at saturnix

*bows*

I HAVE SPARKLE!!!

kokanee1.jpg

mikeynew.jpg

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
My sparkle faded several years ago. :cry: Sometimes I glow and smile from the chest, but my eyes tell the story. I have old man eyes but am too young for them. *sigh* Pain in chest is coming back... :(

Awww, you should try to maintain the smile that comes from your chest if thats what keeps you happy.

Old man eyes? Thats the thing i saw today. im actually really sad to hear that.

didnt mean to make anyone sad with this thread, was just an observation. Try and keep chest smiles, OS. :p

When I look in the mirror all I see are the eyes of a dead man...even when things are "going well" I feel thats its all just a facade....ever stare at your own eyes and feel dead on the inside? It's how I feel every day.

People's eyes are the first thing I look at, sometimes I wish I was oblivious to it, they never lie.

Sadistik, I know that feeling all too well. It's like no matter how good things are going, I always feel numb and completely empty. My feelings of happiness never last very long. I wonder if there is a cure for it... (please don't say sex anyone, that's only temporary).

Originally posted by Sadistik
When I look in the mirror all I see are the eyes of a dead man...even when things are "going well" I feel thats its all just a facade....ever stare at your own eyes and feel dead on the inside? It's how I feel every day.

Yes, ive felt that way. Dead.. thats such a horrible way to be. I really hope things go well for real, no facades involved. One day, maybe they will.