People's eyes lose that sparkle

Originally posted by LordNeil
Compare the eyes of a baby to those of an elderly person. That bright "I want to explore the world and know everything in it" twinkle is gone. Looking at members' pictures here, you guys have the most lackluster eyes. It's not a bad thing, but the twinkle that was there as a child is just gone..

Where does it go? To experience and disappointment and being jaded?

Anyone past 10 who still has that "sparkle" in their eyes is either demented or retarded, any normal people that has perception of reality couldnt possibly want to live.

Yes i think deep down inside everyone is suicidal or at the very least dont care for life.

...which is when you capitalize and use the woman for sex, money, and whatever else she'll give you. SCORE!

Ok, nevermind. Too bad some women let guys control their lives and don't have the self-esteem to say "NO!". :(

wow... that sucks to be all of you MUAHAHAHAHA! I got everything i could possibly want going for me... i can just SEE myself in the future as a successful, developed person. And by successful i don't mean money... i mean having worked hard and accomplished something the average person it too lazy or self centered to achieve.

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Anyone past 10 who still has that "sparkle" in their eyes is either demented or retarded, any normal people that has perception of reality couldnt possibly want to live.

Yes i think deep down inside everyone is suicidal or at the very least dont care for life.

:lol:

Demented or retarded? Maybe your right about people not caring for life. But it feels so god damn good to feel like your conquering that.

(Leave the fat chicks alone! This thread would case them to puuuurge!)

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
wow... that sucks to be all of you MUAHAHAHAHA! I got everything i could possibly want going for me... i can just SEE myself in the future as a successful, developed person. And by successful i don't mean money... i mean having worked hard and accomplished something the average person it too lazy or self centered to achieve.

When I look into my future I see nothing but blackness. Either I'll grow up to be a big nothing or I won't live to see it.