Pepsi/Mtn. Dew ITUNES sweepstakes!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey guys, don't throw your Mountain Dew caps away!!! You gotta check out the itunes sweepstakes they're doing. 1 in 3 wins a free song download and you don't have to have an ipod or anything...you can load it right on your pc...and there is a TON of metal on there!!!! I had three caps and I just downloaded JUDAS PRIEST "Sinner" live, MOTORHEAD "louie louie" and "Chase is Better Than the Catch!" Not bad for free!!! All you gotta do is sign up and download the itunes player...free...and win some free tunes!

nah, I don't work for Mountain Dew...they should send ME money as much of the shit as I down in a day, though...I'm just saying that if you wanna win some free songs it's a pretty cool program. As far as the underground goes, I don't know how deep...I did find some BLACK FLAG, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES and stuff like that but I don't think you'll find VENOM...I dunno...But there was some "rare" stuff from less underground artists...I guess it just depends what you're looking for. If you download the itunes program (free) you can listen to all the music you want and then choose to buy a track or not for .99 or of course free if you have a winning cap...I think it is a pretty cool program....Here's some other stuff I've gotten since my first post...I think it's pretty neat....

THE DONNAS - Living After Midnight, Too Fast For Love, Dancing With Myself covers
JIMMY BUFFETT - doing the Johnny Cash classic "I Still Miss Someone" live
PAUL SIMON - Still Crazy After All These Years live
JOEY RAMONE - What A Wonderful World
BLACK FLAG - TV Party, Six Pack
REM - It's The End of the World...

So not really Underground stuff, per say, but some good songs I wanted and didn't have to buy the albums! just my take....